the day the found out-part 3

Carying on from were we left off :)

(This is the faile part)

⚠️painc attacks ⚠️

⚠️Homaphiobic talk ⚠️

(Little bit of tomboo but only because I have a good idea for it).

I was shocked I thought I would be the last room people would have voted for.

what do you want to eat Tom's" dream said "ummmm...." I looked at myself I was descusted at how I looked (no tommy don't say that your beautiful 🥺)

"Well" dream said I don't think they noticed "can we just get sushi I said" it was the only thing that I would eat without throwing it up.

"Sure" dream said as he garbbed the phone and ordered the sushi. "Hey tommy I have always wondered why do you always were a hoddie" wilbur said.

Just then dream came in the room " yeah I was wondering the same thing arnt you a little overheated in the hoodie" he said I could see the rest of the smp agreeing and all eyes were suddenly on me.

I felt my face sart sweeting up I didn't want them to know I felt like I was about to cry I stood up and made a run for my room but then I felt someone garbed my arm.

"Tommy whats wrong" wilbur said haveing a grip on my arm "l-let g-go" I said shaking with a few tears corseing down the side of my cheek.

Everyone was shocked " tommy you better tell us what the fuck is wrong now before we have to find out the hard way" dream said in his proctive brother voice.

I was freaking out I felt the room close in on me and more teres fell down my cheeks.

I losed the grip that wilbur had on me and bolted to a corner were I sat with my legs up to my chest and my arms wrapped around my legs and my head in my legs.

"Tommy..?" Tubbo said trying to get close to me with his hands up in the air trying to hug me. then I had no control my pdst kicked in and I sacrmed something that made the whole dream smp shocked.

"DAD IM SORRY PLEASE DONT HIT ME PLEASE I BEG YOU IM SORRY I SWER I DIDN'T MEAN TO PLEASE JUST DONT HIT ME WITH BOTTLE AGAIN" I said breaking down in tears trying my best to stop shaking.

At frist everyone was confused then it all came together for dream " TOMMYS BEING FUCKING ABUSED BY HIS DAD IT ALL MAKES SENCE THOSE BRUSES ALWAYS WARINGING A HODDIE" dream said pissed off.

Everyone In the smp was shocked some were crying and some were pissed the fuck off the main four being dream technoblade wilbur and ranboo.
After the four angry men calmed down I was still freaking out and shaking like no  tamorrow

That was till I felt my slef being picked up and I flinched till I realized it was dream he was moveing me to the couch and then he sat down I was on his lap and he moved me in to a position were my head was on his chest and his arms were warped around me

(NOT A FUCKING SHIP THIS IS DREAM BEING A BIG BROTHER TO TOMMY)

I felt safe I cuddled more into dreams chest and around 5 minutes Later I had fallen asleep.