the day they found out-abuse

About this story
☆Tommy is vary insecre about himself

☆tommys dad has abused him snece 3 wean is mom died

☆no one on the smp knows about it

☆tommy has sacrs and cuts so he always weres a hoodie

☆ this takes place after dream beat tommy to death

☆tommy flinches esaliy

☆Tommy and tubbo go to different schools

☆ dream is really really rich

☆if you are uncomfortable with any of these please don't read I don't want you to be triggerd

☆this story will have a part 2 or more parts  to it beaucse I plan on makeing it long

☆this whole cahpter is mostly Tommy's point of view

☆thats all hope you like this story

☆Tommy's point of view☆

   I had just gotten done streaming a manhunt with dream wean I hured foot steps come to my room.

I knew who they weres they were my dads. Before I had time to react he slamed my door open. "GO GET ME SOME MORE BREE BART" he said.

"Y-yes sir" I replied I put my shoes on as fast as I could and ran out the door.

i garbbed my dads card I knew he was going to kill me for it but it was the only way I could get the beer.

I got into the store and bought tow six packs of beer and ran home.

I give them to my dad i put his card  back on the table the exact way he had it so he didn't know i used it.

I ran up to my room as my dad popped open the frist bottle of beer from the six pack.

It's time for me to study i have a test tomorrow dad will be mad if I don't get an A. I thought as I got my book out and opend my laptop.

-time skip to after he was done studying-

I looked at the clock it was now 12pm and I had school at 7am  I set my alarm for 6am so I could squeeze another hour of studying before school.

I then laid in my bed and went to sleep.

-in the morning at 6-

I wake up but not to the sound of my alarm but to the sound of my dad banging at the door telling me to wake my ass up or he will Beat me.

I jumped out of bed and qukily got dressed and opend the door. "Good your awake now go make me Breakfast and get your ass to school do you get me".

he said geting in closer to my face I could smell the beer that he had drinked last night.

"Yes sir" I said moveing bye him and rushing down to the kitchen.

-fastfowerd to after he made breakfast and is now at school- (sorry for all the time skips btw)

"Ok class today we have a vistore" the whole classed looked up at the teacher. " you may come in now" she said.

In walked willbur and he was holding some kind of bag.

The whole classed looked shocked at the fact that thire was a foumose youtuber in the blinding then I got a flashback.

-falshback-

"Hey big man" tubbo said "yeah" I said "how's the food at your school". That i didn't know of i had barely eaten anything if I did eat i rather luckly.

I knew i had to lie "its really bad thire chicken is always cold and we don't have enough money to by food at home so I can't bring lunch so I tend to skip lunch" I said knowing that was going to come back to hunt me in some way.

"Sorry big man wish you were at my school the lunch thire is amazing" tubbo said "its fine tubs I can live without lunch".

-wnd of flashback-

Thire is no way. I thought "so mr soot would you like to tell the class why you are here today" the teacher said

"I'm here to give my friend some lunch" wilbur said walking towards me macking all eyes land on me. Some looked at me in the most jealous way ever.

Willbur handed me the lunch. "Dream said for everyone to come online because he said he had some big news" willbur said. "Ok" I said "also thanks for the lunch willb- will".

Wilbur laughed at the fact that I almost called him willby again that would been the 3rd time this month that I would have called him willby. "Your welcome Tom's" he said before leveing.

-after school im not lazy you are-

I walked in said my house seeing my dad on the couch passed out I took off my shoes quietly and tiptoed up the stairs putting my bag down on my bed.

I was about to get on to the discord call that wilbur had told me about wean my dad came bragging in my room. "WHAT DID YOU GET ON THE TEST BRAT" he said grabbing me by the collar. "B-B+"I said.

All the sudden I was thrown against the wall. " I TOLD YOU TO GET AN A" he said as he hit me with the glass beer bottle in his hand.

I felt a course of pain go up and down my eye " WEEKLING" my dad seacrmed before leaving slaming my door shut.

-meanwhile with the other on the discord call-

Dream: were is Tommy

Tubbo: I'm sure he just got out of school late

Karl: yeah dream no need to worry i mean if something was wrong he would of told us or texted one of us

Dream: I guess your right karl but I'm not saying the big news till tommy is on

Spanap: I always new you cared for him

Dream: oi fuck you sapnap better yet go fuck both of your boyfriends

Quackity spanap and karl: .....

Dream: thats what I thought

-back with tommy-

I finished cleaning my wound from my dad and realized that if he had hit me harder I could of been blind in one eye.

I locked my door and went over to my computer and put on my head phones and clicked join on the discord call.

Tommyinnit: hey guys

Eveyone: hey tommy/toms/ bigman

Tommyinnit: so dream whats the big news

Everyone else: yeah now that tommy is here say what the news is

Dream: well I was looking at houses in the uk and I found this really big one with a 40+ rooms each have a bathroom a big liveing room a gaming room and it comes with a whole bunch more things so I was wondering you all want to move in together.

Everyone but tommy: hell yeah that seems like fun

Dream: so tommy what do you say you in

If I move in with them I'm away from. My dad I would never get hit again.  I thought.

tommyinnit: FUCK YEAH

-after talking more about they all went to bed and diced that over the weekend Everyone would move down to the uk-

This is all for part 1 next part is mostly going to be showing the rooms

and more stuff like that

part 3 Is were thing get heated

Words used- 1206