deoinnit high school au- swering/bullying

About the story

☆Deo is 18

☆Tommy is 17

☆Tommy and timedeo have never met

☆Tommy is still a Streamer and his school makes a big deal about it

☆Timedeo is still a streamer but the school doesn't notice him snece he is mostly the quite kid

☆Ranboo lives in the uk too and he lives right next door to tommy and tuboo they live on the same block togather

☆ranboo and tubbo are proactive over tommy sence they were childhood firends

☆dream wilbur and technoblade are like Tommy's brothers in this story

☆ play flirting don't take any of the flirting in this seriously it only joking around

☆this chapter is long I hope you don't mind

☆Tommy's point of view☆

Buzz buzz buzz it was the sound of my alarm going off which met it was time for the frist day of school. I got up and got dressed in a balck and white hoddie and a pair of ripped jeans and my niki senkers.

I cheeked my phone one more time and saw that I had slept through my other alarms that means " FUCK IM GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" I yell.

I throw my backpack on and ran down the stairs yelling good bye to motherinnit and rushing out door and slaming it one the way out.

I ran down the sidewalk as fast as I could up a hill and across the road I had just stepped foot on the school grounds wean I bumped into someone knocking both of us to the ground.

"Omg I'm so sorry" I say as I stand up and held my hand out of the other person to grab. They laughed and garbed my hand." Its fine" the other voice side.

I trun my head up and locked eyes with a man that is taller then me and is wringing and orange shirt with black jeans with a gray sweater around his waist he had Bruniet hair and had brown eyes.

it was quite for a few seconds till the man decided to brake the quietness/awkwardness.

"My names Justin but you can call me deo" the man side as he put his hand out as a single for me to shake it. I shake his hand "my name is tom but most people call me tommy" I say with a smile.

Deo smiled back "I believe we should hade inside now" deo said "mhm I belive my friend Toby is waiting for me in thire" I say as I let go of his hand and make my way inside the school.

For some reason wean I looked deo in the eye he weant red i wonder why it wanst that hot outside or at least I think it wasn't that hot.

I tought as me a deo walked in side as we walked in more I hured some yell my name ot caught both mine and deos attention .

"TOMMY" the voice yelled i immediately regonzed the voice "TUBBO" we ran up and huged eachother we didn't see eachother at all this summer him and his family went down to Hawaii all summer to see his grandparents because they were sick.

After we hugged for a while I saw a tall showed behind me and all of the sudden me a tubbo were lifted up from the ground. "RANBOO PUTS US DOWN" me and tubbo said laughing.

"No" Ranboo side also laughing it took them a while but I believe they noticed deo. Ranboo put us down and we looked at deo " guys this is deo, deo these are my best firends ranboo and toby but we call him tubbo".

I said with a smile looking at the three males "hello deo" ranboo and tuboo said. "Hello ranboo and tubbo" deo said.

☆Deo's point of view☆