the day they found out-part 2

You read part 1 so let's get right into this it takes place the over the weekend

( this is whole cahpter is all Tommy's point of view)

(Also they all have an office that they all will be streaming in thats why the rooms don't have a streaming area)

(And thire is all of thier names on the door also some of the smp won't be in here they are thire but I'm mostly going to do the main main charters)

( Also yes they all have TV in thire room)

☆Tommy's point of view☆

Boy was it hard to get away from my dad I had everything packed up everything my computer and everything .

dream said he rented a big limo

and 10 movieing trucks

that we would use to pick up everyone and all thire stuff could be moved.

I was last to be picked up it give me more time to think of away to escape my dad anyways.

I looked out my window and waited for the limo to come around 10min later i saw the limo and moving trucks.

i quickly got all my stuff and seenked to the back door with everything in my hands .

I had like 10 boxs all sacked togather holding all of them thire was no way I was going to let anyone in my house so it was best for me just to do it myself.

I put all the boxes down a was about to open the door wean
I hured someone yell " WERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING BRAT" my dad yelled "IM LEVEING TO GET AWAY FROM YOUR ABUSIVE ASS" I yelled back knowing I had just fucked up.

"NO YOUR NOT" he yelled punching me in the eye givening me a black eye. All of a sudden a brust of energy came trough to me .

I had kicked him against the wall knocking him out. I then opend the door garbbing all the boxes and running to the front were everyone was waiting .

"What took so long Tom's" dream said to me."I fell down the stairs" I said.

"Are clumsy little tommy" dream and wilbur said as they took the boxes out of my hands labeling them as mine with marker then putting them in the moveing truck.

I laughed a little getting in to the limo seeing everyone in person was shocking I never realized how big the dream smp was.

A little while later dream and wilbur got into the limo and sat right next to me. Dream told the driver the address and he handed me a key everyone got thires wean they were picked up.

I looked at my window and saw the my old house geting farther and farther away. Safe at last or so I thought.

Everything was going fine until "hey tommy whats that huge sacred down your eye" Nikki had said "yeah now that I think about that sacr is pretty deep" dream said.

I laughed "its nothing guys its just from me being clumsy" I said "oh"nikki said "we will get that Cleaned up at the house" dream said "ok" I said

-time skip to wean they got to the house-

"Were here" dream said everyone was so happy that they all rushed out of the limo and ended up in a dog pile.

"You guys are dumbass" I said geting out of the limo jumping over the pile of idiots. "We know that" they all said geting up.

"Dibs on the biggest room" quackity said "actually the biggest room gose to tommy" dream said. "M-me" I said shocked.

"Yes you, its a gif for reaching 10millon subscribers" dream said smiling "THANK YOU" I said hugging dream. "No problem big man you erend it" he said hugging me back.