Days Before

Sorry it's been a few days, been crazy here. Hope this chapter doesn't disappoint. Comment please, it fuels me 😊

                                                                           --------------------------------

Tom and Y/N have been texting and talking on the phone everyday for the past few weeks. It was now the twenty-eighth of October. Halloween was rearing up. Tom had finished wrapping up Loki season two and wanted to surprise Y/N by flying out. 

Tom hops out of the shower in time to hear his cell ping on the sink countertop. 

"Hey Studly, how was the wrap-up party?" 

"Good. Wish you could've been there." 

"Oh, why is that?" 

"I could've shown you off."

"You've told people about me?"

He seemed almost hurt by this comment. "Oh, yeah showed off pictures and everything.. Is that not okay?" They didn't put a title on exactly what they were. A couple? Beneficial friends? He didn't even know. "What are your plans this weekend?"

"It's fine Tom :). This weekend, Halloween?" She texts quickly back. 

"Yes."

"Going home to my parents."

"In Washington?" He knew she lived in New York but she was originally from Washington State.

"Yes. I leave tonight. They throw a huge Halloween bash every year. We're kind of known for it in our neighborhood."

Before he could text anything back, his phone rang in his hand. "Well, hello beautiful."

God that voice. "Hello, Studly." she retorts.

"How's your morning going?"

"About to make breakfast and enjoying coffee to the sound of a very seductive voice."

He grins. "What are you wearing?" He half-jokingly asks.

"Now Tom, what makes you believe I'm wearing anything at all?"

It was silent for a moment when she began to laugh at the fact that he was attempting to FaceTime. 

Why not, she thought. "Yes?" The camera was facing her feet as she walked. 

No pants. Promising, he thought. He stiffened under his towel. "Tease."

Quickly the camera was on her face. Damn, he looked good in a towel. "I could say the same thing to you, Mr. Hiddleston."

The camera was from the middle of his stomach and up. "Who are you calling a tease?" He positioned the camera to catch him quickly taking his towel off and dropping it to the floor.

She softly smiled, taking a sip of her morning drink, when the camera panned out to his hardening member, she nearly choked on her coffee at the sight. He brought the camera to face him.

"Now, Y/N I'm not even there and you're already choking." He was quite pleased with her response.

Damn him, she thought. "Shut up, I just wasn't expecting to see that. Not that I'm complaining."

He gave a devilish grin, "Your turn Darling." He said in a low growl. 

She pointed the camera to face a full-length mirror that sat in the left corner of her living room. Yep, there she was fully naked. It had been the first time he had seen her fully nude. His dick twitched with excitement. "You are breathtaking." He stated in a growling breath.

She could tell by how the camera shook in his hand what he was doing. She walked her way to her bedroom and lay across her bed. There against the wall at the foot of her bed was a larger wood-framed mirror. He watched as her body lay across her bed, his breathing became heavier. He watched as she spread her legs apart showing every bit of herself. She slowly began to touch herself.

"Damn," he moaned, as he began to stroke his length faster.

"Tom," she moaned. "Tom show me what you're doing to yourself."

He flipped his camera again. She was never one to want to participate in phone sex. There was something about him that made her want to do everything she never would try with anyone else. 

He growled. "Do you know what I want to do to you?"

"Tell me." She tilted her head back, pumping her fingers slower. 

He went into full detail about every dark desire he had. She never knew the things that turned him on, how deep of a need he had to do naughty and kinky things to her. She feared to tell him her desires though they paired so beautifully with his. They both rode the high together, phones no longer in their shaking hand but rather tossed somewhere near them. 

"Tom?" 

"Yes, Darling." 

God she loved when he called her that. The tone he used every time he said it. The growl, the sex in his voice. Both were trying to calm their breaths. "I rather you touch me." She sheepishly admitted.

"I prefer me touching you too." He quipped.

They both softly laughed.

"Have a safe trip, Darling." With that, he hung up. He had to see her. He secretly booked a trip to Washington. "I'll be with you my weekend, and we will do that and so much more."

-------------------------------------

Sorry so short. I will write the next chapter tonight. Promise!