Diva's Outfit⤵⤵

"In the car" he gestured

I nodded a existed my house and locked the door.

Then we took off.

The ride to the hospital was werid he held up my shirt and kept on rubbing my belly with a stone face, does he want the baby?

When we arrived he played the role as my father and I played along.

After we checked in 10 minutes later past and it was time for my check up.

We entered the room and I sat on the bed and the pain from my butt stung.

"Okay Diva lets see the baby" the man said he had an Italian tone by the way.

I layed down and he held up my shirt and rubbed the cold gel on my stomach and stared on the monitor next to him.

"Ah daddy you must keep an eye out for your kids some random guy comes and knock up your daughter eh" he said.

"I shouldn't have let her go to that party now how am I going to tell her mother" Adien faked he's a great liar.

"Oh mommy don't know yikes okay there is the little one very much movements I see" he said.

"Is the baby alright" I asked.

"Yes you have one healthy baby Diva oh daddy be sure she eats healthy foods, and don't lift anything heavy or don't have her under too much stress" he said.

"Can you see the gender" Adien asked.

Maybe he actually cares about our baby.

"No am sorry not in this position the baby just moved" he said

"Doc can you print off the ultrasound for me please" I asked.

"Of course Diva" he smiled.

"Is there anything else doc" Adien asked.

"Your next check up is the first of the next month and that wraps it up sir everything else look pretty fine your both free to go and if I was you I'd tell mommy before she finds out" he said wiping off the gel.

"I'll be back with the photo of the ultrasound Diva" he smiled and then left.

"Mommy really" I said pulling down my shirt.

"Did you have anything else better lets go your staying with me until my child is born" he said.

"What about my parents" I asked.

"Your eighteen they don't control you and am rich I'll take care of my baby maybe this will be the child I love" he said.

Then the doctor came back in.

"Okay here is the ultrasound sound Diva take care I'll see you and that little one next month" he smiled then left again.

Ultrasound Photo ⤵⤵

"Lets go my child must be hungry" he grumbled

How am I going to tell everybody that am pregnant with a grown man baby and that grown man is my best friends father am screwed.

Okay I wrote this and am speechless..........

What do you guys think?????