10- Re:born : they sky play cards with Checker Face .

(14th November 1993, Japan , Namimori town , kawahira 's shop )

" Tri-ni-sette Administrator what's that ?" She asked confused at his answer , the other just smiled at her, to her irritation , it's clear that he won't say more than that , her intentions didn't detect any lie too , now to add another thing to look at , another puzzle to solve .

She looked at him one more time , turning her back and she exited the shop note before muttering ' I will be back ' to Kawahira's amusement , who heard that .

'Giotto your granddaughter is surely an interesting one , though was it a good idea to tell her about that ?' he thought, frowning slightly at the last part , then he shrugged his shoulders and went back to eat his ramen .

' it's not like she will find anything that ,only few people now about it '

(15th November 1993 , Japan , Namimori town , Takesushi )

"What's wrong Sayuri-chan ?" Tsuyoshi asked sayuri who was spacing away , and rubbing her sleepy eyes , she stayed all the night hacking to find about that Tri-ni-sette thing that kawahira-san told
her , but she didn't find anything at all ,no clue .

" Nothing uncle Tsuyoshi. I'm a bit tired I didn't slept well last night " she replied turning her head to Nana and Akira who were chatting happily .

" We can take a day off today " he suggested to her and Sayuri shook her head at him.

" I'm fine ,I'm not that tired "

Tsuyoshi sighed in defeat looking at her
" If you say so ..."
' She is really stubborn ...' he thought as he went back to serve his customers , letting the 5 years old Sayuri in her thoughts about a certain albino .

Was he kidding her , no that's not a possibility because her intentions said otherwise, the Tri-ni-sette is real and it is an important thing , maybe it wasn't something all the mafia knows. She doubts Tsuyoshi knows something about it so she didn't attempt to ask him .

Perhaps Shamel will know something .
She will call him later , but before that she has to know more about that man they said better to keep your allies and enemies near you , if kawahira is an enemy that's it. She will visit this mysterious man after she finishes her training with Tsuyoshi .

(15th November 1993, Japan, Namimori town , Kawahira's shop ) .

Sayuri now is in Kawahira's shop , the two of them are in a stare contest in complete silence , then the man decides to break the silence between them as he asked her
" What can I do for you this time little girl ?"

"Call me Sayuri ..." the girl replied, turning to look around the shop .

"Sayuri-chan, then what are you doing here ?" He asked her .

" Oh I'm here to keep you company of course you seem lonely since you don't have that much consumer either " she said cheerfully acting her age flashing him a wide grin , she was truthful with her words even though there is another reason .

The man was dumbfounded , then he laughed " then welcome "

" Do you play cards ?" She asked and he nodded in agreement , and curious at what the girl was planning .

" then let's play a round "she suggested
With this the two settled on the Japanese wooden table playing cards .

Well Sayuri wants to know more about the man and this game will help her , it has worked many times in her past life when she interrogated her targets .

After a while of playing it already time for Sayuri to return home to her disappointed she didn't manage to find anything useful for her , well only the fact that he loves eating Ramen and another fact that the man is a fox he is truly cunning and he uses sometimes he uses riddles when he talks , so it's hopeless this man won't tell her anything .

She really considered threatening him but she shook that idea she can't with her now she is just a powerless little 5 years old against him a man who his age is over hundred year even if he don't seem like that ( blame her intentions for knowing that )and has a lot of experience she can't stand a chance so no she can't risk it at all she had given a chance and she doesn't want to die this soon .

And since that day her visits became more frequent to the shop , she enjoyed his company and the same goes for him .

(15th November 1993, Japan , Namimori town , Sawada household ) .

" So do you know about something called Tri-ni-sette ?" Sayuri asked Shamel from her computer, as she come back from kawahira-san's shop she went up to her room and called shamel since he may know about what she is looking for .

" Tri-ni-sette ? Never heard of it " he replied immediately, finding the word unfamiliar , and Sayuri sighed, rubbing her hair in frustration .

" Is that something important ?" He asked, curious about his sky reaction well this is the first time he saw her lose her cool .

" Yeah , my intention kept blaring at the name , and it has something to do with the strongest seven " she answered, laying back on the chair .

" The Arcobaleno ? Then if you want information try to hack the Giglio Nero maybe you will find something there " Shamel suggested remembering a certain cursed baby .

" Giglio Nero ?" She asked , confused by the name .

" Yeah it's mafia famiglia , it's not really that active in the underworld, not like the vongola at least "
She nodded ,she understands now why it's the first time she encountered this famiglia .

" And why do you suggest hacking it ?" She asked , curious on why he would recommend it .

" Well the current boss is the sky arcobaleno so you may find something there , since you told me before that what you are looking for is related to the arcobaleno better start from the head " he explained , she nodded at him .
' Finally a lead ...' she thought .

" So how is Lavania- san doing ?I didn't get the chance to talk to her " And with that question their topic changed .

" she went to Spain yesterday for performing " he said putting his hand on his chin " but there is something else , she acts odd "

" Acts odd ? How so ?" Sayuri asked .

" Well she is acting like a maiden fallen in love !! " Shamel said , turning to his pervert mood .

" Oh ?" Sayuri sweat dropped .

" Maybe she found a boyfriend then ?"

" Definitely !!" He explained ." She is being secretive "

" then I will ask her later , thanks for the information doc , night "

" Good night "

As the call ended Sayuri yawned and decided to go to sleep and hack the Giglio Nero tomorrow .

With that though she went to bed , and as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep .