"Well get to explaining" she said putting her seatbelt on. I put mine on and drove off.

As I drove around I explained everything. From start to end.

"You're stupid as fuck. You messed the shit up for yourself. You need to tell that girl and whatever happens happens. Not even finna cap though. If I was her I'd kill yo ass. Tiny that's so fucking wrong. It's not your fault but then again it is."

"I knowwww. Everyone keeps telling me the same shit" I stressed. "You needa tell her before she realizes she still has feelings for yo ass"

"Wait Whatchu mean?" Slim still got feelings for me? Nah. "That whole... she's my first love. She's always gonna have a hold on me. Is bullshit. And that's what she telling herself"

"How do you know?" "She keeps you around. The only thing that's stopping her from being with you is the love she has for her new girl. Trust when I say that she is not over you"

"But either way this ends badly. Because when I tell her what I did she's gonna hate me" "and that's your fault. Shouldn't have did it"

"Uhhh life is hard" "you made it like this. And when you tell her... if she beats the fuck out yo dumb ass you can't blame her. She has a right. Hell I would"

"We get it. But let me focus on the fact that she still likes me" I said. "Her problem is that she doesn't want to. She doesn't wanna still feel that way about you so she's tryna it out"

"And it's gonna work because she has a family. That's what she's gonna focus on. And that's also probably the real reason why she doesn't wanna fuck you nomo"

I smacked my lips. Chile that was some bomb ass sex. Don't get me wrong sex with kylah is good but with slim. Now that's. That's bomb as fuck.

Ouuu I just hope she don't see them damn TikToks.

"Yall talk?" Bink asked. "Yeah. We're friends I guess you could say." "Mmmmhhmm. How often y'all talk?" "Everyday" I said laughing.

"See even the concept of her keeping you as a friend is a sign. Girl if you did what you did to her to me. I wouldn't want nothing to do with you"

"Well she does" I said rolling my eyes. "Anyways I suggest you move on to that kylah girl. So that it won't hurt as bad when you tell slim. It's gonna hurt regardless because she trusted you. And saw you as someone who'd always have her back. This is gonna destroy that girl"

"Ughhh fuck my life" I said as my phone started ringing. I looked and sighed. "Speak of the devil" I said answering it.

"Iyonna fucking Jones" she said. "Hey Girll" I said. "You doing too much" "what I done did stink stink" "nah I'm finna share my location. Pull up so I can tell in yo face" "childish ass" I said as she hung up.

"Hmmm. See this coulda been a good friendship. Y'all woulda been the exes that everyone thought was still fucking. But in reality y'all are just good friends." Bink said.

"Shutup" I said and drove to slims location. She was at some warehouse and it wasn't too far. Literally up the street from wherever I was.

I pulled up and she immediately ran out and yanked my door open. I took my seatbelt off and she slid my seat back then sat sideways in my lap.

"Lookkkkk" she whined showing me her phone. It was the TikToks. Caught I guess. Ughhh. Why are the resurfacing now.

"Why the hell would you do that? You're so aggy I swear. And she fucking sent these to me. Ughhh we were in a good place and because of you shit is ruined" she ranted.