"Okay. Not my problem. I have to make her," she pointed at Yvonne, "laugh, not you. So, Yvonne, it's your turn."

"Yep." She paused, then drummed her hands on the bar top. "Okay, okay, I have one. I want to be cremated as it's my last hope for a smokin' hot body."

Savannah chuckled. "You already have a smokin' hot body, Yvonne."

"Yours is better," Zac muttered, accidently voicing his inner thoughts out loud.

Savannah heard and chose to ignore it. Hers might be a terrific body, but it came nowhere close to Yvonne's. She figured he said it because maybe he felt he owed her that.

"Uh, Zac, your shake's kept inside. You didn't go for a workout today."

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep last night."

"Oh. Well, it's there inside if you need it."

As if he was going to give up on anything made by Savannah for him. "Of course I want it."

She turned to smile at him and got lost in the sea of emotions his eyes held. He held her gaze. It wasn't regular that this happened these days.

"Ahem! Well, if you're done increasing each other's body temperatures by giving each other the fiery eyes, can we resume our game?"

Savannah's head snapped to hers. She looked at Yvonne who had a gotcha smile on her smile and closed her eyes shut for a few seconds. She couldn't win here.

"Okay, I got one: To the guy who invented zero; thanks for nothing."

"That was terrible, Savannah. My turn. Can February March? No, but April May."

Savannah doubled up. "That one was really good. Really, really good."

"What the hell is wrong with both of you? A pun competition, really?"

"Yeah, Zac. Got any problem with that?" Yvonne countered. They both entered into the staredown that took place whenever they both disagreed on something ever since childhood.

Savannah decided it was in best interest to break the staredown by interrupting. "Uh, well, anyway, the breakfast is ready. Yvonne can you go call the others?" Savannah requested.

"Yep. Be right back."

"Thank you."

Zac and Savannah just stood there for a few minutes in the silence. There were a lot of things that they had to talk about, a lot of issues they needed to address. But neither of them had the courage to do so, both wanting to chicken out from it.

"Savannah—"

"Yeah?" Her voice came out louder than she'd like.

"Uh...you're leaving tonight."

"Yup!"

Was that happiness he was hearing in her voice? Was she happy to be going away from him? Of course she was.

"What time are you leaving? I mean, you're attending the gala, right?"

"Yeah, I am. I'll be leaving after the gala. Around eleven-ish."

"Oh, okay. Then I guess, I need to say happy journey now itself?"

Happy journey. She wasn't sure her journey would be happy. After all she was leaving quite a huge part of her back here, with all of them. With Zac, especially.

"You could. I will be at the gala, so you could say it again if you find me amidst all the chaos there's gonna be."

"Yeah...yeah. Um, maybe. You're taking your luggage with you when you leave the villa in a few hours?"