Introduction

December is about to start like end of the year. And I'm still wondering when my life is going to be adventure. Ohh Hi it's me Stella, 20 years old never dated someone still single and looking for someone. I have huge family with me which sometimes pissed me off but can't do anything about it after all it's family.

And one of my secret is I'm big fan of Harry Styles. I never told this anyone cause I know whenever I'll share this with my family or my friends they'll laugh. Like they will say "Do you even know harry? You can't be fan of Harry you just want him" Like they take my fan side in other way. So they know my all favorites like Chris Evens, Sam Claflin, Jacob Elordi, Noah Centineo etc but they didn't know I'm big fan of Harry Styles. Like I love him. No shit I like him. Love is a big word.

I have Dad, Mom, Elder sister and younger brother. Also I have my aunt, uncle and their 1 daughter and 1 son. We're like joint family that's why I told it sucks.

Ooooo yes let me tell you something that my birthday coming 15 January. So let's go hear my story.

Notice
Please forgive me for my grammatical mistake. I love you all and this is my first time.

Please share vote and comment