Now that I started to develop a woman's humps, she started to sell me too but the clients were only allowed to look and never to touch.

"I'm not allowed to touch you but I tell you, I will smash the head of the guy who's with your mother right now so he would stop coming here and your mother, no matter how pretty she is will eventually be just old news leaving you both hungry and poor. So now, show me what I paid for and maybe I'll give your mother some extra cash so she could buy you cookies for breakfast." He gave me a grin I wanted to slap off of his face.

I clenched my jaw and fists. I would smash his face in but we needed the money more so I lifted my dress and took off my underwear as I bent over in front of him.

He wasn't allowed to touch but he was allowed to smell and breathe me in as long as we don't have a skin to skin contact.

I counted how many times I wanted to kill him and my mother until he sighed and sat up properly.

"Make sure your mother tells me when you're allowed to be touched." He chuckles darkly. "I would like to be the first to touch that piece of meat."

I let my dress fall after I put my underwear back on. I didn't turned around to face him anymore. Instead, I marched upstairs where no one is allowed to come up and entered my room.

He saw me as a piece of meat. He hungered for me. He smelled me and devoured me with his eyes.

And we call him human.

My thoughts drifted to the boy in the rabbit mask.

Good memories make me think that I made the wrong decision to agree but these moments make me give myself a pat on the shoulder for making the right decision of agreeing to him.

I hugged myself on my bed and hid under the covers.

Whatever happens next...

I'm sure this will end soon.

I didn't know when I fell asleep last night and when I woke up today. All I can remember is the school bell ringing signaling for our class dismissal.

I walked out of the room and made my way towards the lockers.

"Alana?" Someone called out to me.

I turned around and saw my teacher calling me.

I walked over to him and he whispered something in my ear that almost made me want to runaway.

He held my shoulders firmly and guided me back to our classroom.

It was empty.

Except for a man wearing a CCG investigator cloak and a suitcase.

"This is her." My teacher told the man. "I'll leave the two of you now."

I didn't want to be left alone with a man I barely know but as soon as he turned around and opened his mouth... I wasn't able to move anymore.

As soon as we were done, I ran away from school and didn't return home.

I found myself making my way towards our meeting place.

I must be desperate to hope to find the black rabbit waiting but we had a time we agreed on so I just sat there waiting for him to come get me.

He arrived a few hours later and held out his hand to me.

"I can't do it here. It's dangerous if someone hears you." He murmured.

I gave him a nod and took his hand.

As soon as I was upright, he took me in his arms like a bride and ran towards the bell tower.

"So that is where he hides." I thought.