There's a chance to turn back time...

Scott Lang walked in behind Natasha as she brought him inside the compound; he seemed to be at home but flustered "Scott, are you alright?" Steve asked him in concern. "OH yeah I'm great" Scott replied as he turned to see Zariah "Hi, I don't remember meeting you. I'm Scott Lang or Ant-Man" he said putting a hand out to her. Zariah smiled at his demeanor "Zariah; Goddess of Love and Hope" she said as she took his hand, shaking it. Scott let go of her hand and started to pace around the room as he stopped seeing Calista sitting in a chair; he smiled at her, she reminded him of his Cassie "Well hello beautiful" He said kneeling in front of her "I think I can tell who's your mom" he spoke again looking at Zariah smiling "She's beautiful. I have one myself" Zariah walked towards him smiling "Thank you. Now we care curious as to why you are here" She said taking her place next to Calista that was still sitting.

"Have you ever studied Quantum Physics?" He asked the three of them. Natasha was first to reply "Only to make conversation" Zariah chuckled slightly as Scott rolled his eyes.

"Well, five years ago, just before this Thanos guy

"Well, five years ago, just before this Thanos guy...I went into a place called the Quantum Realm. It's like its own microscopic universe. You can only get there if you're incredibly small. Hope, she's my...she was supposed to pull me out. But then Thanos happened. And I was stuck in there" he was speaking rather quickly, flustered at the same time.

"I'm sorry, that must have been a very long five years" Zariah said softly in a sad, somber tone. She knew what Scott was trying to say about Hope.. He loves her.

"Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me, it was five hours." Scott said with a serious look. It took them a moment to comprehend what he just said. The three had a bewildered look on their faces as he continued "See, the rules of the Quantum Realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable... I am starving... Can I have some food?" He said as Calista got up, taking upon herself, using her powers to split her sandwich and giving Scott half. He looked at her in shock "Uh, wow. Ha thank you sweetie" Calista felt accomplished as she took her seat again and started eating her half.

"Scott, what are you saying?" Steve asked as Scott started to devour the sandwich he was given "What I'm saying is, time works differently in the Quantum Realm. Problem is, right now, it's chaos. There's no way to navigate it. But what if we could figure out a way to enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time...and come out in another. Like, before Thanos- "Steve cuts him off "Wait.... Wait. Scott. Are you talking about a time machine?"

Zariah had a glimmer of hope in her eyes. Is it possible to get Loki back? "No, no. Of course not. Not a time machine. It's more like a..... well yea, a time machine" Scott said. "I know it's crazy, but I can't stop thinking about it. There's gotta be some way... there's gotta be... It's crazy."

"