Trying to move on...

*I am gonna switch up some stuff, if ya don't like it, don't read. I am gonna skip Civil War in general as in didn't happen. I want Bucky a part of this crew but he wont be in the Age of Ultron, he's in Wakanda getting taken care of. Just saying. And i was asked about Zariah's mother, it will be revealed later and who the "Him" Loki is trying to protect Zariah from which we all know who(purple nut sack) it will be explained why... And yes Zariah's mother died while giving birthday because of Zariah's ability to take and give energy. Sadly she had no control as a baby. Sad yes but as i said all in due time it will be revealed.*

JARVIS takes Zariah down to the lab where Tony and Bruce were looking at some holograms. She walks in towards the men that had their backs facing her, she stood there a moment watching them, smiling. Tony turns around as he was drinking from a mug and realizes she was standing there and starts to cough, choking on his drink. She laughs a bit "Are you alright, Tony?" she asks smiling. He tries to talk while coughing "I'm...alright.... Just choking..." His coughs start to deplete.

"When did you get here? And where have you been?" He asked as Bruce came up from behind him smiling at the goddess and says "Yeah it's been months since we have seen you Zariah."

She smiles sadly as she goes to explain everything, from her going to Asgard since the battle of New York, finding out Loki was her soulmate, him actually changing in a good way, the dark elves but stopped before she said anything about Loki's death because the grief was still too close for her, she tried her best to hide her tears. "I just came back with Thor, which by the way, he said he would be back, he wanted to see Jane and make sure she was alright."

Tony could sense something was wrong with the goddess, in the short time he knew her, she was always smiling, energetic... Now she seems to be broken almost fragile. "There's more isn't there, kid?" Zariah looks down a bit, shaking a little. Tony could see the hesitation as he walks towards her, setting the mug down and puts his hands on her shoulders which caused her to look up at him with tears in eyes. "Loki... he died... helping Thor..."

Bruce looked down as Tony didn't know how to react to her but he could tell she was hurting

Bruce looked down as Tony didn't know how to react to her but he could tell she was hurting. It would destroy him if something happened to Pepper. "I-I-I am so sorry, kid. Losing your soulmate is hard... Probably even worse for gods..." he says sadly as he pulls her into a tight hug, as he did, she started to cry again accepting the hug. "I didn't think it would hurt this much..." she says quietly.