The Loss

**The song is perfect for this part... i am sorry! please don't hate me after this chapter! LONG CHAPTER ALERT! I am sorry i didn't put a chapter up in so long**

 i am sorry! please don't hate me after this chapter! LONG CHAPTER ALERT! I am sorry i didn't put a chapter up in so long**

Something was wrong. Zariah could feel it and it was a terrible feeling. As she looked around, she looked at everyone, making sure they were all there. Loki came up to her "Do you feel it?" he asked her, lightly grabbing her arm. She nodded as her eyes met Mantis's "Something's happening" and in that instant, she started to turn to ash and then she was gone.

Their eyes widened as they looked around in terror as Drax then started to disintegrated then into ash "Quill?..." he was gone. Zariah's heart ached; she could feel the pain in all this as she held onto Loki looking at him; worried he might disappear too.

Tony could see Quill disappearing as well "Steady Quill." Tony saw him slowly disappear as he looked at Tony scared "Aw, man." Zariah looked towards where Strange was as she watched him slowly disappearing into ash as well. He calmly turns to her "Zariah, there was no other way... Remember what I told you." And then he was gone.

Zariah was on the verge of tears as she turned back to Loki holding onto him "Please don't leave me...." She was terrified, he couldn't help but to hold onto her, hugging her and not letting go as he hoped to not leave her or her leave him. As Zariah was being held by Loki, she could see Tony holding Peter, watching him disappear as well into ash.

 As Zariah was being held by Loki, she could see Tony holding Peter, watching him disappear as well into ash

Loki's POV

Something felt strange in me. As if I am being torn away. I'm disappearing. I looked at Zariah and I could see it in her eyes that she knew. She cried harder "No... oh god please no..." She put her hands on my face, crying hard "Please don't leave me.... Not when I just got you back..." I smiled softly at her, taking one last look at my love... my soulmate... my everything... "I love you my beautiful goddess.... Don't forget me..."

3rd POV

And then... he was gone...

In that moment, Zariah's heart felt like her soul was torn away from her; ripped to shreds. She fell to her knees crying hard, holding herself, a dark purple aura started to surround her as she let you out an ear shattering scream and a burst of energy emerged from her, destroying some of the landscape around her. She never experienced this pain before, he died before but the pain wasn't as severe.