"Who's that for?" Mark comes up to Donghyuck whilst Jaemin eyes the bracelets with adoration.

That must've taken a long time, how thoughtful of Hyuck!

"It's for Jun, to celebrate our newly bonded friendship!" Donghyuck smiles widely.

"Oh!" Jaemin points at the colorful bracelet. "If it's Junnie, he most likely likes that one."

Although it might not look like it, with Renjun's all natural colored appearance—he really likes things that are colorful and bright, courtesy to his love for Art.

"Ah, thank you Jaeminnie!" Haechan wraps his arms around Jaemin tightly to which the boy just giggles whilst Donghyuck tries to kiss his cheeks over and over again.

And with that, Mark's frown goes unnoticed by both friends.

"Do you know why Chenle and Jisung keep on giggling?" Renjun glances at their two friends who're suspiciously laughing and chatting to themselves—like they were in their own world.

"Nope, but they look cute." Jaemin chuckles, resting his chin on his palm.

"How's the thing coming along with Mark?" Jeno drags the seat beside Renjun to sit.

"Jen!" Jaemin smiles. "And it's going great! Maybe on the Fall Festival, I can ask him out.." He mumbles the last part quietly, looking around the room to make sure nobody other than his friends heard.

"It's just two more days right? God, we really worked hard on this." Renjun leans back on his seat and stretches his arms. "Jisoo noona almost broke her back actually." Jaemin gasps at what Renjun said, feeling sad but appreciative.

I'll make sure to enjoy the festival then!

"Jun, did you get a new bracelet?" Jeno eyes the new accessory on Renjun's right wrist and he nods.

"Donghyuck gave it to me earlier, something about friendship bonding stuff." Jaemin tries to suppress his giggling, feeling so overjoyed that they finally came to be friends.

"See, I told you!" Jaemin nudges Renjun's arm lightly. "Always trust my feelings." Renjun rolls his eyes but agrees anyways.

Jaemin hears a notification sound from his phone and sees that Mark had sent him something.

'Go to your locker! :)'

Jaemin chuckles to himself once he read it and starts packing his things.

"Where are you going?" Jeno asks, looking at Jaemin who's hurrying to wear his backpack.

"To my locker, I'm just gonna get something important." He smiles when the two nod and he scurries his way to the hallway.

He fastens his face to his locker but instead of getting greeted by Mark like usual, he's nowhere to be found.

He shrugs and puts in the code for his lock, opening it to see a note falling out of the locker.