🥀story 2 ( I love you ) ( chapter 19)

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please like and comment ☺️

Continue...

Continue in sumedh's pro ...

When I came out of the room I made my way towards the exit of the hospital but on the way to the exit I so an women sitting on a bench near one of the room in the hospital when I saw her face clearly I recognised that face she was none other than wife of my fathers best friend I was really shocked to see her in the hospital . I never thought that I will meet her again I made my way towards her . I went near her and said said her .

End of sumedh's pro .......

Sumedh :- hello aunty .

Women :- hello son .

Sumedh :- aunty do you remember me .

Women :- who Are you son .

Sumedh :-  aunty I am sumedh . We meet when I was small .

Women :- yaa yaa how are you sumedh .

Sumedh :- i am fine aunty . Why you look so sad .

Women :- hmm what I should say tomorrow is my daughter's birthday and I don't know where she is also .

Sumedh :- what tomorrow is your daughter's birthday .

Women :- yes .

Sumedh :- you know aunty tomorrow is the birthday of the girl who I love so much .

Women :- oh really .

Sumedh :- yes

Women :- now where is the girl .I want to meet her .

Sumedh :- she here only on hospital .

Women :- oh then can you make me meet here

Sumedh :- sure aunty .

Sumedh took that women to the room in which mallika was there when the women went inside the room she saw a tattoo on Mallika's hand and was shocked. She ran to Mallika and hugged her . Here Mallika did not understand anything when the woman hugged her she felt peace in it the women started crying . Mallika is on shock still . Not only Mallika sumedh and avneet are also shocked to see this .

Women :- mallika is it really you . Are you still alive .

Mallika :- who are you aunty .

Women :- mallika it is me I am your mother .

Mallika :- what my mother . I don't have any mother .

Women :- it is true mallika I am your mother .

Sumedh :- aunty  what are you saying how is this possible .

Women :- sumedh it is true her name is Malika right

Sumedh :- yes aunty

Women :- my daughter name  is also Mallika

Sumedh :- what

Women :- yes it is true and see the tattoo on hand when my daughter was small she was also having the same tattoo the name is same the tattoo is same this is real my daughter is alive . 🥺🥺

Sumedh :- really aunty

Women :- yes

Mallika :- wait what is happening here I did not understand anything please someone say me clearly what is happening here.

Avneet :- same here I did not understand anything who is this women . Why Singh Mallika was daughter please say

Sumedh :- Mallika do you trust me.

Mallika :- more than myself.

Sumedh :- she is your mother Mallika.

Mallika :- what how is it possible sumedh .

Sumedh :- Mallika do you remember when we we both first met in the park. I said you about this that the girl was missing .

Mallika :- yes you said

Sumedh :- the missing girl is is none other than you Mallika you are only the girl she is your mother believe me trust me.

Mallika :- really

Sumedh :- yes .

Mallika :- mom 🥺🥺.

( From now I will mention the the woman as m/m )

M/m :- Mallika

They both hugged each other and crying Sumedh was smiling seeing both of them he left both of them and went out of the hospital the whole days made made all the arrangements for the night how he should propose mallika . He made the best arrangements he could . And here whole day Mallika spend with her mother whome she met after so many years . She enjoyed the day . She felt so much happy staying with her mother.

Tattoo on Mallika's hand

______________________________________TBC ______________________________________Please like and comment ☺️💕🥺______________________________________

TBC
______________________________________
Please like and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________