🥀story 1 ( I am sorry ) ( chapter 8 )

( hello guys here is the next chapter ☺️ hope you all will like it ☺️💞💕 🥺🙏)

( Please 🥺🥺 vote and comment ☺️💕🥺🙏)

Continue.....

Sumedh's pro ....

Control sumedh control . She is your love you can't scold her like that control ..Sumedh what the hell did you do are you mad how could you say to her like that . Oh see now  she is crying 🥺. Unnecessary I scolded her . She is already sensitive . My innocent wife . Please don't cry 🥺 . My Jaan . She started running from their and I also started running behind her . Soon she went in to lift and the door got closed . I used steps and reached down and I saw she was exiting from the office I ran behind her . She ran on the road suddenly a big truck was about to hit her . I pulled her to me we both fall down on the garden  and I again shouted on her ..

Sumedh :- what the hell are you mad that truck would have hit you do you have common sense .

She again started crying 😭 . Oh please don't cry Yaar . To stop her I attached my lips with her and started kissing her passionately . She was also responding . Soon the kiss became more intense and now she slowly stopped crying 🥺. After begin breath less we broke the kiss .

End of sumedh's pro ....

Sumedh :- I am sorry Jaan

Mallika :- 🥺

Sumedh :- I am sorry wifey I promise I will not do like this again ☺️. Please forgive me Jaan

Mallika :- it is ok I forgive you ☺️ .

Sumedh :- I love you so much wifey 😚

Mallika :- I love you to so much hubby 😚

Sumedh hugged mallika and mallika hugged back sumedh and then they saw their surroundings and were shocked .....

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________