~7~

"I won!" Jungkook cheered as he won yet another game.

"Oh, please you only won because I went easy on you", Taehyung huffed but he couldn't deny seeing the bunny smile every time Jungkook won was the best gift he could win. So, he may or may not cheated at losing for that.

"Suck up you're lose like a man, hyung", the bunny model stuck his tongue out at the elder who was busy staring at it. F*ck that pretty mouth.

"Hmm, I can suck and be a man in many more things than this you know", Taehyung said lowly, his eyes dark as he stared at the younger's lips.

"W-What? I- Look there's another game", Jungkook shuttered, flustered as he tried to not think about his hyung 'sucking and being a man in other things'. He immediately walked away from the chuckling elder and stood in front of a game shop. "How many tries can I get with these tickets", he asked handing the shop keeper some of his tickets he won in other games.

"Five", the man said as he gave the model five rings and stood aside.

"Okay", Jungkook bit his lip in concentration and tried to ignore the black-haired man who now stood beside him and threw the ring, hoping it would fall in any of the bottles.

Four tries and nothing. Now Jungkook was super d@mn frustrated.

"Come on", he whined as the fourth ring landed somewhere on the ground. He then took his fifth ring, pouting a bit but suddenly he felt a hand on his which held the ring and a chest against his back. With parted lips he looked to his side to come face to face with Taehyung's cheek, his lips brushing against the soft tan skin. Right now, he was sure the penguins in the Antarctica could also hear his heart beat and see his flushed cheeks. Kim f*cking Taehyung was pressed up against him, his hand on his, cheeks brushing, how is he still alive? The fact that the elder's other hand was wrapped around his waist and pulled their bodies tightly together wasn't keeping his thoughts PG.

"Concentrate on the goal if you wanna win Kookie", flustered he looked back to the goal, but his concentration was on anything but the body pressed up against him. In a slow move, Taehyung swinged their hands and threw the ring. Unlike last times, it actually fell around the bottle.

"Yes!" Jungkook squealed while the older just laughed.

"See Kook, I'm way better than you", Taehyung teased while the younger rolled his eyes muttering a 'whatever' and eyeing the gifts the shop keeper offered. Both of them still in the same position but either they didn't realise or decided to ignore and just enjoy the warmth of each other in this cold night.

"What do you think I should take?" Jungkook asked as he looked at the elder, his lips brushing against the elder's cheek causing his cheeks to turn red, not that they were already red.

"It's your choice Kookie", Taehyung said looking ahead and knowing if he turned their lips would brush and also knowing his self-control was slipping by just holding the bunny boy flush against his body, he knew he shouldn't risk it.

"I want that pink bunny", Jungkook muttered shyly making Taehyung smile.

"And that bunny is what you get", he held the younger boy tightly in his arms as he swayed them a little while talking to the shop keeper. "Can we have the pink bunny please?" the shop keeper just nodded and handed them their gift. Jungkook took the plushie in his hand and nuzzled his head into it as Taehyung watched him fondly.

Soon enough it was time to leave, both sat in the car in a comfortable silence that spoke about the loving day and the young night that shone upon their intertwined hands as the older drove them to the café.