(Sara... What happened with us? Where are you?)

"When I met her last time she was ill, maybe she was hospitalised" Adnaan suddenly looked towards Qaleel after getting that piece of information. An unexpected rage covered him all of the sudden which pushed him to stood up with a jolt "When and where did you met her last time?" Adnaan grabbed his collar. And Qaleel informed him about the last meeting with Sara but he gave another information which made Adnaan's eyes wide.

"She was booking tickets for Nizamabad and same night I saw her entering in railway station."

"Nizamabad" Adnaan mumbled, he felt like a ray of light started breaking the darkness of his night like life. Forgetting everything he quickly picked his mobile and dialled Rushda's number. In the time being Qaleel left from there in order to save his life otherwise Adnaan would kill him.

"Hello"

"Hello phuppo Jaan" Adnaan utter in a hurry as soon as the call was received from other side.

"Adnaan you've forgotten about me. You were supposed to come to meet us along Sara but you both don't even all me now." Rushda was complaining normally as if everything was alright but that fine voice Snatch away the rug which was under Adnaan's feet a few minutes back.

"Hello..."

"Hello Adnaan... Are you there?"

"Yea phuppo Jaan..." He muttered.

"Why are you sounding anxious? Make me talk to Sara" Adnaan ran his fingers through his messy hair.

"Adnaan... What's wrong beta?"

"Phuppo Jaan, I'll catch up with you later... And don't worry. Everything is fine" With this lie Adnaan cut the call.

"Sara... Ye kya ho gya?" He muttered and looked everywhere as if Sara was hidden in between those lifeless walls and he would pull her out from anywhere. He was behaving like a maniac. Now he was understanding the meaning of those messages what Sara sent her before going to hotel room.

(Sara... What happened with us?)

"Sara... Wapas aa jaa... Main Mar jaunga tere bina... Wapas aa jaa yaar" Breath was uneven, Head was bursting due to pain, forehead was full of sweat and he was mumbling like a mad.

(Sara come back, please come back... I'll die without you)

But suddenly he remembered about Avinash, gritting his teeth he looked here there to find out his car keys and found them in kitchen. While picking the car keys he hurriedly pick the sharpest knife from kitchen slab and runs out from the home.

"I won't leave him alive." mumbling that Adnaan stepped out from the home without bothering to lock the door.

===========

AFTER FEW HOURS...

The environment of police station was full of anxiety. Avinash and Adnaan both were sitting in front of each other. Adnaan's shirt was teared and he had a bandage on his left shoulder from which blood was still trying to come out, while Avinash had a bandage on his right arm.

Adnaan was in rage, so he went to Avinash's home and tried to hit him with the sharp knife but in order to defend himself Avinash managed to snack away that knife. During the scuffling of knife Adnaan hit Avinash's arm but he himself got a deep wound on his shoulder as well as few small scratches on his face and arm.

"It's a clear attempt to murder case, This man has tried to kill my client" The lawyer of Avinash spoke in most professional way while pointing out towards Adnaan.