"You motherfucker.." Chifuyu snarled.
"Kisaki! What did you do to [first name]?!" I yelled. This son of a bitch..what the hell did he do to [first name]?! where is she now..?

Kisaki raised his hands, "Hey, I didn't do anything to her...but my men did." His grin grew wider.

"Kisaki!" Chifuyu roared.

"Oh..you wanna know where she is?" Kisaki asked, tilting his head at us with a sick grin on his face. "WHERE IS SHE?! I SWEAR IF Y—"

Kisaki cuts Chifuyu off, "Okay, okay, geez..BRING HER OUT!" Kisaki ordered.

Another big guy in a suit came, carrying a—oh my God...

My eyes were wide as Chifuyu's right now when I saw..her.

The dress that she was wearing earlier doesn't look like a dress anymore, her hair was a mess, her lip is busted, her stomach was exposed and she has a ton of bruises, not only on her stomach, her arms, legs, every part of her body. She looks lifeless.

Chifuyu began yelling and cursing at Kisaki as he tries to break free, "YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS! YOU'LL FUCKING PAY!" He roared, with tears streaming down his face.

"[first name].." I can feel myself crying too.

Kisaki grinned, "Gotta tell ya this, Chifuyu. You're one lucky guy. She's a tough girl, despite being so kind. I tried talking to her properly but this girlfriend of yours wouldn't say shit. So I killed the two bodyguards with her, and boy, it made her cry like a toddler. And I ordered my men to torture her fine ass until she finally says something, but this bitch didn't. Now look what happened to her."

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Chifuyu roared.

"C-Chifuyu...?"

I gasped, so did Chifuyu. We both looked at [first name]. I was worried and relieved at the same time. "S-She's alive..?" I whispered.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that she's not dead, for now." said Kisaki, smirking evily. The guy gently placed her down on the leather chair beside Kisaki. I stared at her face and can't help but to think that she looks dead— no, she's not dead. We heard her..

"Let her go, Kisaki.." said Chifuyu, shaking in anger.

"Meh, I'm not gonna do that." said Kisaki as he went in front of me, "by the way, Hanagaki. Why have you been acting like you're not connected to this at all?"

"W-What..?" was all I can say.

He raised a brow at me, "Huh?" then he shot my leg. "AAAAGH!!"

"I SAID TAKEMITCHY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!" Chifuyu yelled.

There's a fucking bullet in my thigh, "AAAAAAGH! MY LEG!" I looked at my bleeding thigh and my tears began to fall on the wound, it stings damn it!

"HE DOESN'T KNOW A GODDAMN THING! SAME GOES WITH [FIRST NAME], YOU SHIT!" Chifuyu spat, glancing at the beaten up [first name] with tears in his eyes. I feel so sorry for him, he couldn't do a thing.

"Shut the hell up, will ya? We're friends, aren't we?" said Kisaki as he pushed his hair back, still holding the gun.

"MY LEG..!" I looked at my thigh again. I heard Chifuyu groaning, "You sick fuck.."

"Now then. Any last words?" I heard Kisaki ask. Shit I couldn't do anything, my leg hurts so fucking bad!

"AAAAAGH..!"