••The King's Touch••

(🔞) [Warning: Kissing, sexual touching/groping, intense fingering, dominate Sukuna.] (🔞)

-Sukuna's POV-

 "My Lord?" She asked, walking over to her master in her pale kimono. "Is the home to your liking?

 "Yes, it's fine, Y/n," Sukuna muttered, resting his large body on the bed and staring at the ceiling in deep thought.

 It had been a while since they had first met in the village, and they had grown fond of each other's company. They had become so close, Sukuna had started to hold her smaller hand in his and rub his thumb against her fingers and palm to calm himself.

 She was like a painkiller for any negativity the ticked Sukuna, and he was honestly grateful to have her around.

 He'd never admit that to a lowly human though. The man couldn't face 'love' being a curse that kills innocent humans on the daily.

 Besides, he was The Cursed King. Not a lover for a pathetic girl...

 "Wonderful. I can only have the best for you, sir."

 After a small silence between the two, Sukuna sat up and looked at his servant. His pet had sat back down in the corner of the room with a book to keep her busy.

 It was a small story time book that she seemed to love and hold close to her heart.

 The one thing she asked to keep when we left that ghost town of a village. Sukuna thought to himself as he watched his subordinate quietly read.

 Scratching his neck, he noticed the stained blood on his chest and hands. Grimacing at the sight of human filth being left on him, Sukuna had a sudden urge to bathe.

 "Y/n, I want to bathe. Come help wash anything I miss," He stood up and started leaving the room. The sound of Y/n following him was the thump of her feet as they hit the wooden floor.

 Y/n had been with Sukuna as his servant for the last few weeks and helped were ever she could. And he couldn't help but be fond of the human. It was probably because she followed so blindly, or listened to him in any way, shape, or form.

 But it could just be the power that she held.

 Even though he never saw it himself, Sukuna could sense it. The large amount of cursed energy Y/n held inside of her that he could use as a weapon. And that is also why he had decided to train her.

 It was quite annoying, but he wanted to see the power she held. And what she could do with it, but it didn't matter right now.

 Sukuna needed to rid himself of the stained blood on his skin before he vomited.

 "S-Sir? Should I really be in here while you undress?" Y/n's little voice mewled. 

 Sukuna turned and looked down at his slave, seeing the blush forming on her cheeks as she lowered her head. Smirking, Sukuna stepped forward and made her flinch.

 So pure for a mere human..

 "Do you find my looks hideous, Y/n?" He asked, pressing himself against her small body. 

 "No, sir." Y/n blushed, trying to avoid looking down at anything she shouldn't see.

 This made Sukuna chuckle deeply as he pressed a hand to the cool bathroom door. He grabbed Y/n's chin and made her look into his red eyes. The pink blush on her cheeks only turned to a deep shade of red, making Sukuna's whole body tremble with excitement.

 And that scent is driving me up the damn wall~

 "Then I don't see why it should be a problem for you to see me undress. You'll be washing me shortly anyway."