••1,000 Years Ago••

-Third Person POV-

 After completely destroying a small village, Sukuna had found a hot springs to bathe in. The warm, steaming water comforted his muscles and relaxed him as he rested there.

 He looked around and stared at the structure and grunted. The old fashioned springs didn't appease him as much as he thought they did. The dark maroon walls with green patterns wasn't to his fancy; he much preferred the blood of humans on them. But, there wasn't enough dead humans to paint the walls around here, yet...

 Keyword being 'yet.'

 He hated humans, mostly male though. Woman, he didn't have any real problem with. The virgin kind anyway. 

 Virgins were the best, in Sukuna's opinion. The taking of them always got his blood to pump, to get the bloodlust starting for him. He's even been on the search for one as of late, but couldn't find any willing to serve as his loyal pet and slave.

 No woman was ever willing to do that, to give themselves completely to him and stay by his side. When they had gone astray, or showed disloyalty, Sukuna would kill them and be on a search for another. At the thought of this, Sukuna groaned and leaned back with closed eyes.

 I never even got to feel them and I had to kill them. All of them terrified of me...

 Opening them, he finds the clear night sky. Full of shiny stars and faint clouds that were floating around the moon, like even they were protecting its light from him.

 At least you're scared shitless..

 Sukuna sat there and enjoyed the warmth of the water for another hour, thinking about killing more humans. Dealing with the sorcerers that wanted him dead. But after a while, he got bored and started thinking about virgins again, and wanting one someday.

 Soon, even that got boring which pissed Sukuna off. 

Sitting up, Sukuna stretches his strong, tattooed arms and stands up. Feeling the cool air from the night blowing through broken windows, making him shiver slightly. Getting out of the springs and drying off, Sukuna went in search of his kimono.

 "Where did I put that thing, dammit," Sukuna cursed to himself, looking around the springs.

 Once he found the white and turquoise kimono, he got dressed and left the hot springs. Sukuna took a deep breath, taking in the cold winter air in his lungs and smiling devilishly to himself. 

 He started walking, looking for a place to spend the night and get a light rest until morning. Sukuna folded his arms, putting them into the sleeves on each side and walked over the corpses that littered the hot springs and village.

  Suddenly, a strong smell met his nose. Sukuna stopped, recognizing the sweet scent of fear...

...and a girl...

 Slowly, he turned around and scanned his surroundings. His red eyes gleaming with sudden want, and desire. Sukuna could smell her scent, it was perfect and alluring to him. The sweet smell of simply her made him want to find her, so he began looking around, his black nails growing sharp once more.

 She knew he would find her though, sitting in her home in a kitchen cupboard. Watching in terror as the man searched for her, her young and frail body. To kill, most likely.

 The young woman had been out playing with these small white foxes that caught her attention. The small and fluffy animals were kind and licked her hand, letting her pet them. They were so small, and frail...