~Gojo's Worry~

-Third Person POV-

"Now that you're out of there, why not calm down, hmm?" He chuckled, smelling the fear and virgin scent on Y/n's body. Now that the smell was closer, Sukuna couldn't help but look her over.

He small body fit in his arms, not frail but not that strong compared to him. Sukuna looked at her attire, dressed accordingly like she was supposed to. Wait, were thigh-highs even allowed?

Sukuna looked at the tight stockings, rubbing a finger against on one of them and pulling at the fabric. Y/n shivered and clenched her thighs together, sending a wave of arousal over Sukuna's whole body and making him bite his lip.

"It's been a month or two since I last saw you, hasn't it?" He asked, making Y/n jump. She blinked a few times then nodded.

 "Well, I've certainly missed this body of yours~" He purred, rubbing his hand over Y/n's thigh again. Y/n shivered, watching his hand traveling up her leg and towards her skirt.

 "Sukuna, stop, it's not funny," Y/n pouted, crossing her arms. Sukuna looked at her bust and bit his lip again.

 She had grown a lot since they had last seen each other.

 "Let me go, now!" She whined, kicking out of his arms and landing on the ground. Sukuna let her go, looked her over at a better angle than in his arms like before.

 Her curves that strangely aroused him, Sukuna couldn't get them out of his mind. 

 He had to restrain himself though, or else Itadori was going to have a huge hissy fit about the whole interaction. So, Sukuna simply fixed himself up and shook off the current jutters he was getting and smiled.

 "Fine! Geez, Y/n, you've become such a brat," Sukuna chuckled, walking over to Y/n and leaning over. 

 "So, you've gotten stronger, hmm?"

 This power she holds is oddly familiar..

 "Shut up, I'm fine. Just a little busted up is all, okay?" Y/n grumbled, holding her wrist and wiping away some falling tears.

 "You're injured, aren't you?"

  "What?! No, of course not!"

 Sukuna rolled his eyes and pressed his fingers to her forehead. In seconds, Y/n fell forward and landed on his chest, asleep. Sighing, Sukuna held her wrist and looked it over.

 It seems sprained, or maybe broken. I'll have to get Megumi and Y/n out of here and get medical attention soon-

 "MEGUMI?! Y/N?! ITADORI?! ARE YOU GUYS OKAY!"

 Nobara's voice boomed down the empty walls and echoed down into the dark cavern. Picking Y/n up in a bridal hold, Sukuna started walking back and towards the exit when he felt eyes on him again.

 Turning, he looked behind him to see if there was something there. Looking around the dark cave and around the currently disintegrating curse body, he couldn't see anything unusual.

 But soon, Sukuna caught a glimpse of something running off around a dark corner. He squinted, trying to get a look and spotted a white fluffy tail, with a familiar red dot at the tip. 

 And then he heard Nobara freaking out over an unconscious Megumi Fushiguro. 

 "Dammit," He muttered, crawling through the cracked wall and jumping to the other side. Sukuna would have to forget about the creature for now and tell Itadori about it later.

 When Nobara looked up, she went pale at the sight of Y/n being carried by Sukuna and held onto Megumi.

 Rolling his eyes, Sukuna growled. "Did you get the other curses?"