~Yuji's Kind Smile~

-Your POV-

 You woke up from your strange dream as Yuji Itadori, your childhood best friend, stood over you smiling his kind smile.

 "Morning, Yuji," You muttered, groggy and wanting peaceful sleep once again. Well, peaceful would be a strange way to put it...

 For the last year, you had been helping your friend Itadori find the rest of Sukuna's fingers so he could eat them. At this point, you had collect around four and were still tracking down number five when the dreams had started.

 They were always about Sukuna, and you. But as if it was from years ago...

 As you slowly sat up and stretched, you looked at the clock and saw it read seven twenty-five. Pouting, you looked at Yuji's energetic face. "You woke me up an hour early, baka."

 "I know, I know! I just couldn't sleep!! It's someone's special day~!!" Itadori gittered. He was referring to your birthday. You had been waiting for this day for a while, had it been planned by your best friend.

 "I know it's my birthday, buddy. But couldn't you wait till my alarm went off?" You muttered, pulling the covers up over your head as you turn away and rested back into the warmth of the bed.

 "C'mon, Y/n!! Please~? I made you your f/f of cake~!"

 This perked you up, making you turn to look up at him. His brown eyes glinting and sparkling like they usually did when he was happy or excited.

 "Fine, I'll get out of bed. But only cause you mentioned a cake, boke."

 "Yaay!!" Itadori cheered, hopping up and leaving after you shooed him out. Getting dressed in a black oversized hoodie with the simple word 'Fly' on it. It was your favorite since it's something your father gave you before he had passed away.

 You never knew what the word was there for, but you never questioned it. 

 It was from your dad, and you loved it. That's all that mattered.

 As you brushed your hair and got some faded jeans on, you hear the sound of closing doors and thought that Itadori must have gone to use the bathroom while he waited. Shrugging, you opened the door and started walking downstairs until you heard the sound of more than the voice of your mother and Yuji, but rather a whole group.

 Oh God..

 Slowly climbing down the stairs you see everyone's faces turn to look up at you and smile broadly. Especially your mother, Saki.

 She was always full of joy and happiness when she saw her little girl growing into a young and strong woman. To see her little Y/n made her remember when she was younger and just a little baby.

 Tears threatened to burn at her eyes, but she kept composure as to not embarrass her child. 

 "Happy birthday, Y/n-chan~!!" Gojo Satoru cheered, waving his big arms in the air. His blindfolded eyes looking at her and gleaming even underneath the cloth. "Seventeen, what an age! Gosh, I remember what it was like when I was that age- OW!!"

 "Silence, you fool," Nanami muttered, whacking him lightly with a rolled up newspaper. He scolded Gojo once more then turned his small smile to you.

"Happy birthday, Y/n. I'm very happy for you."

 "Thank you, sir," You smiled, bowing. He chuckled and ran a hand through his blonde hair, fixing his patterned tie and white suit.

 "Not a problem, Y/n."