We went downstairs to the dinning room and peered in the lounge, spotting the most dazzling bouquet sever. For mamma, Sofi, twins and I are the bigger ones and 2 small ones are for Lu and El. Papá never ever fails to make us smile in euphoria; he always knows how to light up our day in the most mesmerising ways possible and impossible.

 Papá never ever fails to make us smile in euphoria; he always knows how to light up our day in the most mesmerising ways possible and impossible

We clung to our bouquets of lovely, fresh, pink peonies, grinning joyfully. 

"It smells so good."- murmured Angelica as I nodded, definitely agreeing with her. 

"Mamma."- chirped Ariana with a big smile and we glanced at our perfect mamma, who is as stunning as always, and eagerly rushed to hugged her. 

She returned twins' hugs before they dashed to give Adri, Dom and Teo hugs too.

"How did you sleep, tesoro?"- asked lovingly mamma, returning my hug.

"Great, grazie. What about you? Where is papá?"- I replied relaxedly, smiling brighter as she rubbed my back. 

"Marvellous, grazie, honey. Your dad is with Max, they should be here very soon."- she responded warmly, kissing the top of my head. 

We went to the dinning room just in time as our little Max dashed to us, smiling delightedly. Papá kissed mamma's hand, making me grin.

That's why I have such high standards. Papá is a true gentleman and he treats mamma like his world, universe, sun and greatest treasure as she adores him just as much; there is nothing they would not do for each other; they have been through a lot, yet they are so crazily, truly, madly and deeply in love. It is very beautiful to see. My siblings and I have the best parents, who are our role models. 

No, it is not disgusting to see your parents hug or kiss, compliment each other. No, it is not bad to see how they treat each other with tenderness and devotion. No, it is not funny. No, we do not grimace or frown when we see such things. None of those things is shameful or nasty. Whoever hates seeing their parents being affectionate with each other is weird; would they prefer if they fought and hated each other instead? We certainly would not. 

My mood got even better - banana pancakes for breakfast: my favourite. I added lots of strawberries on the side and happily enjoyed the scrumptious pancakes and fresh berries. God, nothing can be more delectable than this. 

"Do you need a lift to art and ballroom dancing classes, piccola?"- asked Dom calmly, handing Max a banana, which he wanted to grab, but couldn't since it was too far; Domenico also peeled it for him. 

"I don't think you'd need a ride anymore,  la mia piccola farfalla."- stated papá witha smile that mamma mirrored. 

"Why is that?"- I wondered, drinking my favourite raspberry tea. 

"You will see after breakfast, tesoro."- spoke softly mamma and I grinned, already looking forward to their answer. 

We enjoyed delectable breakfast, planning to go to one of our restaurants for dinner, which is pizza. Wednesday is pizza day and it has been like that for as long as I can remember: mouth-watering, authentic Italian pizza. Oof, it is incomparable and puts all other pizzas to shame.