Chapter 2: The 8th Archon

《3rd Person/Aether's Pov》

All we know about this '8th Archon' is that they didnt want us to leave Teyvat. I wish i knew more... but maybe they're linked to khaenri'ah or my sister somehow. I'll just have to find out eventually i guess...more searching for information...great.

About a month goes by as Aether and Paimon continue there journey in hopes of finding amswers about this '8th Archon' but theirs...nothing.. And paimon doesnt seem to want to search for information on them at all. Infact it seems like she knows something but wont tell me.. Even paimon wont help me anymore..?

We had searched high and low in every single nation. All that was left was to search elsewhere. Was there even anywhere else left in Teyvat..? Well i guess he'd find out.

Aether and Paimon looked through there hand made map of teyvat. From there understanding the only places not inside of a nation they had been to were the golden apple archipelago, there teapot home and the other adepti realms. So they had no idea where they were going. But there has to be more out there....right?

They left Natlan(Pyro Nation) and started exploring. It was getting kind of boring in there teapot, so they decided to create a cabin of sorts on this unmarked or claimed land. They lived here for almost a year. They came across so many new animals and creatures. Some hostile, some not.

Aether was practically a pro chef now, from all his lessons with xiangling and all the new dishes hes learned to make from each nation. And now he was making his own unique disges that none if the nations had ever heard of!

He wondered if his sister had ever been here before... although it doesnt seem like anyone had ever been there before him. There were no elemental traces or anything not created by nature except for there cabin and food.

Aether finally decided to start adventuring even further then before, which in turn would mean leaving the cabin behind. But paimon didnt want to. Infact she was angry about it. Whats gotten into her..? "Paimon, my goal has been to find my sister since the very begin. You know this. Its what we've been trying to do for years. So why now do you want to stop?!" Paimon didnt respond. She simply just went inside the cabin. But he didnt care anymore. He left her the map and enough food to last her till she got back to Natlan. But he wasnt going to give up on his sister or this '8th Archon' just because paimon said so. I mean what even is she?!