Chapter 2~The church~

Beginne am Anfang

The Catholic Church is the only church that has all the seven sacraments instituted by Christ Himself. The Seven sacraments includes;
•The sacrament of Baptism.(In John 3:5 Jesus said, "I am telling you the truth,"replied Jesus. "No one can enter the kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit".).Baptism is the sacrament of regeneration and initiation into the church that was begun by Jesus, who accepted baptism from Saint John the Baptist and also ordered the Apostles to baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).

•The sacrament of Confirmation(The roots of confirmation are found in the Church of the New Testament. In the Gospel of John 14, Christ speaks of the coming of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles (John 14:15-26).

•The Sacrament of Holy Eucharist( The sacrament of the holy Eucharist was instituted by Jesus Christ. In Matthew 26:26--28,when He broke took a piece of bread,gave a prayer of thanks,broke it,and gave it to His disciples saying "Take and eat it, this is My body,and He did the same for the wine in the chalice.....

•The Sacrament of Penance(In John 20:23,Jesus gave His disciples the Authority to forgive sins... Since the Catholic Church is Apostolic,the authority was passed on to the ministers of the church

•The Sacrament of the Anointing of the sick(In James 5:14-15 it says "Are any of you Ill??You should send for the church elders,who will pray for them and rub olive oil on them in the name of the Lord. This prayer made in faith will heal the sick;The Lord will restore them to health, and the sins they have committed will be forgiven.

•Holy Matrimony( God created two genders,a man and a woman. A man is expected to marry a woman,and not a man marrying a man or a woman marrying a woman. It is highly sinful in the sight of the Almighty,and all those who support gay marriage or lesbian marriage should turn away from their sins,for the Kingdom of God is at hand. Preaching the truth that LGBTQ is sinful doesn't mean that I am condemning the person's involved,I am only and strongly condemning the sinful act,for God also Condemns it. In Ephesians 5:25 it says "Husbands, love your wives just as Christ loved the Church and gave His life for it". A man is for a woman,and a woman for a man.
The sacrament of Holy Matrimony is not for everyone though. We can look this up in Matthew 19:1-12,When Jesus spoke taught about divorce. Specifically in Matthew 19:11-12 it says "Jesus answered,"This teaching (the teachings about divorce)does not apply to everyone,but only to those to whom God has given it. For there are different reasons why men can not marry:some , because they were born that way;and others do not marry "For the sake of the kingdom of heaven".Let him who can accept this teaching do so......

•Holy order( In Matthew 19:12 it says "For there are different reasons why men can not marry:some, because they were born that way;and others do not marry for the sake of the kingdom of heaven...........This then is why the priest do not marry. They do not marry for the sake of the kingdom of heaven.. When the Bible talks about "men" it refers to both men and women.... The word men is mostly used as a general term in the Bible.. The Reverend sisters too do not marry. They are not men,but they do so for the Kingdom of God. They were called by God....

The Catholic Church can be traced to the teachings of the Apostles,in which the teachings were gotten directly from Christ Himself........