Phantom magic

😂 are you excited about legends of tomorrow! I am haha anyway... with a new episode or a new series out I figured I should update this fanfic again if you have not seen legends of tomorrow  S6!! STOP READING AND GO BACK! But if you have here's a play back! John lost his magic due to hardly using it or something he decides to go to a magic fountain and gain more power only to be tricked by an alien he then realizes that it was never real and found a way to gain magic back but it's not really magic. So I hope you like this sorry if it's bad
_____________________________
As time went by and the years grew, Lily was now 18 and was able to do magic! With the help of midnight and her father John... Lily was a powerful sorceress. On the weekends Lily would always visit her uncle Chas along with Zed, but most days Lily was always by her father's side with the rest of the legends...but of course she still wasn't allowed out in the field due to John being a tad overprotective! Helping the rest of the team she was always on the ship in her room (a.k.a johns room) she was either reading or on the phone with Chas "By the divine power that holds the balance, bring forth your servant of ministering. By your wisdom and your justice, your will be done. Please?"

Just like that, manny appeared in front of Lily "Why do Constantine's always need my help especially when it's his daughter?" Manny was pissed "there's a problem—I can't get in touch with Sophia!! I used to before and now I can't" manny looked at Lily with a confused look "she's dead! Your not supposed to talk to the dead" he scoffed "oh ya big guy?!? Watch this! 'aqua obedire meum imperium! anguish' see! It's like my magic has suddenly stopped or something" manny understood what she meant! Her magic was all wonky "try another spell?" Lily opened the palm of her hand "ignis" nothing happened.

Manny looked at her and started laughing! Lily was pissed she didn't understand why he was laughing "what's so funny about me losing magic?!?" Manny looked at her "what do you want me to do about your magic!! There is nothing that I can do to help you—not to mention your only supposed to call me for emergency not for some daily problem" Lily rubbed her temples "don't you get it!! If my magic is disappearing so is johns...what can I do?" Manny then began to think. But by the time he could get a word out John entered the room and manny was gone "Hey how did it go?" John threw his coat on the chair and sat down on the bed, he took his shoe off and poured water out "what the hell happened?"  Lily was worried. Well more worried than usual John had put his hand on his forehead "somnus" 

Of course he fell asleep "a sleep spell? really dad!?" Lily was mad that John didn't say anything to her "at least dry yourself off, siccum" she had dried off John and had put a blanket over him. After that she looked at him with a smile "thank you John" Lily left a note and took off on a small quest she knew she would be in trouble later but she didn't care

Mexico 2004:
Lily heard rumors of a fountain that gives you magical powers she was hoping she would find it in time before she lost her magic for good! She looked everywhere for it. That was until she ran into a familiar face "DAD? What are you doing here?!?" She was confused "Dear John, ran afew errands be right back!" John said in a sarcastic tone "what kind of errands we're you running Lily? What kind of errands require you taking the jump ship and coming here!" John was angry with Lily "a very important errand now go away!"

John stepped in front of Lily "dad, please don't do this" John gave Lily a concerned look but he knew that he didn't have powers as well "I want to help you look for this fountain I won't let you look for it alone" Lily smiled at him and hugged him "where is the fountain anyway?" John looked at her map "it says it's supposed to be right here but I don't see it?" John tried using his magic but it didn't work "forgot about the no magic glitch" John was getting more and more frustrated that he couldn't use his magic anymore "it's ok John!! It's ok! Even if we can't find it we'll find another way of getting our magic back!"

Lily went to hug John. As John hugged her back he was getting more and more worried about what would happen to her. Suddenly as John and lily began to head back they were surrounded by the police "YOU NEED TO GO BEFORE THEY HURT YOU! RUN.....NOW!" Lily looked at John with a worried look but she listened to him and ran out of there before the police could catch her!

(Skip ahead to where he uses magic)

Lily heard screams coming from the cave! She knew John was still inside but something was off, Lily decided to run back inside "JOHN?!?" She was scared for her life! Mainly she was worried about her father "Ok John you did it that's enough!" She took afew steps in front of him. She tried to wake him up but nothing was working. That's when she walked up to him and hugged him "I shouldn't of ran! it's time to wake up—please" Lily started to burn as she hugged John

Slowly but surely John started to snap out of it "l-Lily....what the hell?" John managed to catch himself before he fell. As for Lily she fainted from the burn marks "woah...woah...woah" John caught her before she could fall. He looked in his left hand and saw the small vile of magic that he took "bloody hell" he picked Lily up and ran out of the cave. As Lily started to come to she slowly got up and walk towards John

"J-John are you ok?" She said in a concerning tone "of course I'm ok love! I got my magic back I feel powerful"  John said with confidence "if you say so" but Lily knew  that he wasn't going to be ok! She would always have something to worry about. Both John and Lily began to walk back to the ship

Sorry if this chapter is dumb I tried haha let me know if you want me to continue this series