Chapter 14: The Man In The Yellow Suit

Start from the beginning

"How did you find it?" Caitlin asked.

"Oh, you know me, anyways, Ronnie was a big part of your life and I didn't want you to go without it." Barry said.

Barry puts the ring on her finger.

"Thank you, Barry." Caitlin said.

"Yeah." Barry said.

"I don't know what to say." Caitlin says, as she gives him a hug.

"That's a great gift, Barry." Iris said.

"Thanks, I try." Barry said.

"My gift so sucks in comparison..." Caitlin says, as she hands him the gift she got him.

"No. You didn't have to get me anything." Barry said.

Then he opens it up and it was a microscope. 

Barry smiles. 

Caitlin laughs then she says, "It's supposed to be the best one on the market. I thought you could maybe use a new one...It's lame, I know."

"No, no, this is great. I love it." Barry said. 

"Yeah?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah, of course." Barry said.

Iris stands behind Caitlin and mouths, because she could clearly see that he liked her, "Tell her...tell her now."

Barry shakes then says, "Iris...it's your turn...open your present."

Iris gives him a look then says, "Fine."

Barry hands Iris, her gift....She opens it up and it was a ring on a chain.

"My mother's wedding band?" Iris said.

"Yes...remember...you thought you lost it at the zoo, but..I was looking through some of my old things from 5th grade..and you know how I never throw anything away." Barry said.

"Yeah." Iris said.

"Well...I opened up my old back pack and there it was wedged between an old binder of mine...I had it clean and...Voila." Barry said.

"Oh my god..Barry! Thank you." Iris said, as she hugs Barry.

"No problem." Barry said. 

Caitlin looks back at Daniella, "Daniella, don't you wanna come open your gift?"

Daniella clears her throat and then stands up, "Uh, no, no I'm good, I think I'm gonna go home. I'm not in the Christmas spirit."

Iris puts on the chain with the ring around her neck and then there was a knock at the door and Iris answers it..and it was Eddie.

"Hey, babe." Iris says, as she quickly gives Eddie a kiss.

"Hey, Barry..Hey Daniella." Daniella walks past him not saying a word, He notices the ring around Iris's neck. "Nice ring." Eddie said.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? It's my mom's. Barry found it and gave it to me." Iris said.

"That's amazing, Who's this?" Eddie asked.

"This is Dr, Caitlin snow, she helped Barry during his and Danis coma." Iris said.

"It's nice to meet you...nice ring, yourself." Eddie said.

"Thanks, Barry also gave me it." Caitlin said.

"Oh congratulations." Eddie said.

Both Barry and Caitlin tense up as the deny it and push past them awkwardly.