"Right...... well breakfast is ready for you whenever you wanna come down. Oh but please finish your conversation first" He smirked before turning away.

I silently face palmed myself. Time after time I just continue to embarrass myself in front of him.

I took a deep breath allowing some time to pass so that I wouldn't run into Justin on the way out. I allowed my nose to follow that delightful smell that reminded me of my moms cooking from back home.

I slowly entered the kitchen to see Justin sitting at the kitchen table which was filled with a plethora amount of food. The entire table was covered with plates filled with pancakes, sausage, crepes, fresh fruit and way more than my stomach would be able to handle

"Woah" I gasped covering my mouth in shock. "Why is there so much....food?" I could hardly get my words out as I scanned the table feeling my mouth water by the second.

"Well I just wanted to do something nice for you and thought cooking breakfast would be the best way to get the day started. I realized later I had no idea what you liked so I just made some of....everything" The eager in his voice was apparent as he explained all of what he'd cooked.

"You mean, you cooked all of this? By yourself?"

"Yeah, here you can sit here love" he said before pulling out a chair for me to take. I was speechless as I sat and continued to take in the scenery. I can't believe he cooked all of this all my himself and with absolutely no help. I'm sure being that we got back pretty late last night, he slept late but he still managed to get up early just to make me breakfast. Why was he such a kind person?

"I'll say grace" he eagerly stated before grabbing my hands and holding them firmly across the table. After his grace, he smiled at me with his chin placed on the palm of his hand.

"What?"

"I'm just waiting on you to try it" I laughed at how cute he was being. It was so funny to see how proud he was of his cooking. Did I mention it was way too much food? This has to been what it looked like at the last supper.

"You're being creepy" I chuckled as i began cutting into what looking like a strawberry pancake. Without looking at him so I wouldn't laugh, I ate a piece. Almost immediately my eyes widened at how delicious it was which made his smile grow even bigger. It was so fluffy yet moist and also filled with such a sweet flavor.

"What do you think?" His eyebrows raised as he waited on my response.

"This is so delicious!" I don't know if it was genuinely that good or if it was just made by Justin so it made it even better, either way I was enjoying it.

"That's a relief, I'm glad you like it" I glanced at him across the table seeing him smile down at his plate of fresh fruit and toast. For some reason he seemed as if he was...shy. Which is weird because everyone knows just how much of an extrovert he is. He's usually so hyped up and filled with so much energy which I don't know how being that he works 24/7.

"I can't believe you made all this by yourself. Who knew Justin Bieber could throw down in the kitchen?"

"Are you impressed?"

"Honestly, yes I'm completely impressed. I mean seriously, what can't you do?"

"Oh stop, you're gonna make my head explode" I smiled as he laughed "so how'd you sleep"

Sleep? I barely got any because of you!

"Oh fine, you?"

"It was good" I stopped the sudden urge to glare at him. How could he possibly sleep good after leaving me to be a complete wreck.