Roddy: I'm on my way to take you out to lunch 👅🧠
Exotic:mmm that's sounds perfect daddy don't flip but Trey is at the boutique causing a scene
Roddy: I'm going to beat that nigga ass
Exotic: No baby Kiesha already called the cops
Roddy: I'm still going to handle him
Exotic:What we re you saying about lunch though??? 🍆🥵
Roddy: I eat that pussy like steak you eat my dick like a crepe 👀
Exotic :mm I'm hungry

I slid my phone back in my pocket as Kiesha was telling him she called the cops and he needed to leave.
"I DONT CARE"
I shook my head "Your obviously fucking Nikki so why you in here trying to prove your love to me is fucking RETARDED !!
Treys mouth opened and closed and I chuckled "Nigga just leave "
"SHE DON'T MEAN NOTHING TO ME"
I smiled as the officers came in.

Roddy
I was speeding to Exotic boutique, I pulled up and I saw 12 pushing him out of the shop and giving him him a warning. I walked past and he glared at me I mugged him back before I started laughing.

I went into the boutique and Exotic was standing talking to Kiesha.
"The nerve of that nigga how you figure out he was fucking Nikki?"
"I'm just put 2 and 2 together "she shrugged laughing. I licked my lips as my eyes connected with hers, she blushed looking at me. "I see you later Kiesha" They hugged and Exotic walked over to me "Hey daddy"
"Hey mamas you ready to eat?"
She nodded her head "I'm starving"
I grabbed her hand and led her out of the boutique. I opened her door and closed it once she got in. I hopped in a skirted off. Exotic leaned over unbuckling my pants.

I found a secluded area I could park cuz I would crash the whip trying to drive the way she gave top. I moaned as she started slurping and sucking.

"Shit mamas" I played in her hair as she sucked my soul out. "Soo fucking good mamas " she was going crazy. I clenched the door handle and bit my lip. "Fucck" started deepthroating me letting her gag reflexes milk my tip.
"Awwww" I felt my nut cumming she made her self choke on my dick and I lost it "God oh God" busting my nut in her throat. She sucked me for a few minutes then came up licking her lips.
"Get in bacc seat" I drove my Infiniti truck for this exact reason the windows were tinted and we had plenty of room.

She climbed in the back seat in and I followed her. I let her lay down on the seat as I slid her pants and panties off. I licked her pussy juices and she moaned "Sweet ass pussy" I said before diving into her shit. I was french kissing her pussy. "Yess Daddy oh shit" I stuck to fingers in her as she she came on my fingers. I pumped my fingers in her while sucking her clit. "Mmhm I'm bout to cum again"
"Cum mamas" I started sucking her clit harder. "Aaahhh" her juices flooded my tongue and I lapped up her sweet juices. "You want some dick mamas?" I asked while still pumping my fingers in her tight pussy.
"Yes"I pulled my fingers out her and sucked her juices off.

Exotic
I was so glad Roddy controlled his temper and didn't let this shit with Trey make him insecure about us.
I slid down on his dick "Mmm my pussy wet for me" I started bouncing
"Yess daddy shit" he put his hands on my ass pushing me down on him. He kissed my neck then pulled my shirt down and started sucking my nipples.

"Oh shit I'm bout uuuh" I squirted "mmhm" he moaned still sucking my titties. I was glad he took his pants off because they would be wet if they stayed on. He started thrusting in to me because I slowed down "ooh fuck bae" Roddy grunted "We gotta have lunch more often" I giggled and moaned as I bounced on him. "Bae I'm bout to cum" Roddy sucked my bottom lip as I came on him. "Shit mamas" I kissed him as he thrusted hard and fast in me.

I got high of the sensations, I used my pussy muscles to clamp down on him as I rode. "Aaaww mamas oohh shit" I kept doing it "Shit I'm bout to nut in my pussy mamas" I pecked his lips and bounced "cum for me daddy" he thrusted six more times before he plunged deep into me and came
"Mmmm shit" I sighed an tongue kissed him. "I love you Rodrick"
"I love you too mamas" we sat staring at each other basking in the moment.
"I loved that shit you did when you was riding me"
I clenched my muscles on his dick "that?" he clenched his jaw "See I was about to let you gets some food but know you finna get dick" I laughed.