That explains why I felt like I was having to go to the store more times than usual. He's been making himself comfortable in my home and eating my food.

He shoves another spoonful into his mouth, before continuing. "You have some interesting stuff in that one shoebox you keep under your bed."

All my toys are in there. I knew I should've hid them better. He raises a brow, a smirk now plastered on his face.

His eyes trail over my body. I glance down to make sure I haven't flashed him. I sigh when I see that I'm still covered. I look back up at him, and shake my head. "You sound like a stalker to me."

"And you sounded like you did more than just shower po' rossa(little red)." He brings his low voice up to a high pitched sound. It's a terrible attempt at a women's voice as he says mockingly, "fuck me Niccolo!"

He does the moan and everything, terrifyingly spot on in his impression of me. He doesn't stop there. "I want you to impregnate me with your Italian Alfredo sauce and-"

Flipping him off, I storm over to him and grab the bowl of cereal before he can stuff his face again. He pouts, whining in protest. "Hey," he complains, returning to his normal voice. "I wasn't done with that."

I point to the door. "Get the hell out of my house Cesare."

He pushes himself to his feet and walks around the couch. He stops in front of the door, staring longingly at the bowl still in my hands. His blue eyes flicker back up to me.

"I'm only leaving because I have an appointment in room 205 with a pretty dark haired college student." I roll my eyes. "She's a med student," he informs me. "Which means she's going to operate on this-"

I move swiftly to shove him out the door before he can finish that sentence. He turns around to face me, but I slam the door in his face. "Cock!" He shouts loudly on the other side of the door.

He must of gained a few glares from some of my neighbors, because I could hear him apologizing before taking his leave.

Chuckling to myself, I make myself comfortable on the couch, flick on the TV and finish Cesare's bowl of cereal.

****

I don't know why I'm even here. I should've just blocked my sister and went about my day without anymore interruptions. But instead, I chose to indulge my parents and the lecture I feel coming on.

I'm a grown ass women and always feel the need to remind them that I'm no longer a high school girl they can just bully and ground when I step out of line.

If I don't like the bullshit that is coming out of their mouth, then I'm leaving. Simple as that.

Gabby's the one to answer when I ring the doorbell. She shifts to the side and I step in, removing my shoes before following her into the living room.

Mom and dad are sitting on the couch, and I can sense the tension. It's so thick that not even a sword could slice through it. Sitting down in one of the chairs, I watch silently as Gabby takes a seat in the other one.

Dad clears his throat, his hands folded in his lap as he begins the family meeting. "What you did was downright disrespectful and embarrassing Autumn."

I roll my eyes. It's the same old complaint I've heard thousands of times before. Instead of interrupting like I normally do, I decided to let him finish.

"I, but especially your mother deserves an apology."

"Fuck that," I say with a dismissive wave of my hand. "If anything I'm the one who deserves an apology.