Chapter 2: Weird Encounter

Start from the beginning

MIDORIYA POV

Today is the day of school festival. Of course all of us are busy. The school suggest some contest where the one that get the most customers will be the winner. That's why kacchan became this way. He want to win.

But thanks god I be able to buy this green onion before it sold out!

FLASHBACK

"Midoriya-kun!"

"yaoyorozu-san, why? "

"Green onion has ran out, you're the fastest one here beside lida-kun, can you go buy it?Lida-kun is busy "

"Sure!"

I got up as soon as possible and ran out to buy them.

END OF FLASHBACK

On my way, I saw a girl running around looking for something. I look at my watch and it seem like I still have some time to help this person.

I ran to her and ask

"Umm, are you in trouble? Can I help? It's fine if you don't want any but I think I can help you"

She stopped and became silent. Why? Did I do something?

As a hero, no matter what kind of people and trouble they have, we should help them. At least, that's what I believed.

"GREAT! THEN I'LL BE IN YOUR CARE"

She easily agreed.

"I need you to tell me where can I get ramen"

Huh?

______________________________________

FLASHBACK

RIMURU POV

I was running around like a weird person just because ciel told me to calm my excitement.

Ciel, you brat. If only i can do the same thing to you!

"Heh"

As harsh as ever.

"Umm, are you in trouble? Can I help? It's fine if you don't want... bla bla"

Suddenly, some green looking broccoli come to me and ask that.

Do I look that weird? Ciel, its all your fault.

"He looks familiar with this city, if you ask him to tell you some ramen shop would be a good idea right? "

...... You're right.

END OF FLASHBACK

That's what happen here. I told him that I came here to find a ramen shop but I'm not too familiar with this place. No, I am really not familiar with it at all.
What do you expect? Lol