20 | *The Truth*

"Stop before you two end up fucking next to me either really making baby one or bugging the baby in there

"Stop before you two end up fucking next to me either really making baby one or bugging the baby in there."

~~~

"Like I said, your best chance is to run from this place. Go as far as you can, hope a bus doesn't hit you on the way out." Ziggy gets up, turning off an alarm. "We round the body off Highway 5 in the woods between Shadyside and Sunnyvale," Deena tells her and she doesn't believe it so the rest of us say yes. "Fucking bones and chains, man." Simon nods his head. "That could be anyone," Ziggy tells us. "No, it couldn't. We had fucking killers after us. We almost fucking died to them." Kate snaps. "For the same, they killed Alice, your sister. The killers came after us because we found something they didn't want us to find. And I wish to God it never happened, but we found it. We found what you were looking for in '78. We found Sarah Fier." Deena explains to her.

" Deena explains to her

"Look, please. Nurse Lane was right. We can end the curse by reuniting the hand with the body. And we know where the body is, also all we need is the hand. What happens to Camp Nightwing? Is the hand bone still there? Is it still buried underneath the Hanging Tree?" I talk to Ziggy, making her sigh. "They built around the tree. They built Shadyside Mall around it. The tree is in the mall." She lets us know. "Can you watch Sam while we go? She's tied up tight. Lock the door if you have to and if you have to protect yourself too, okay. But can you?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Thank you, we won't take long," Deena says and we all rush out to the car.

"I can't believe the Hanging tree is in the fucking mall. As I said in the past about Sam disturbing the witch's bones, I'd be pissed too. A mall built around where I was killed." Kate shakes her head. While Deena and Josh run in to get it we three wait in the car. "What are you going to do if the curse doesn't end?" Kate looks at me. "I don't know. I'm not super close with Sam but she's still my sister. And we all know what happens to the people they get possessed." I lay my head on Simon's shoulder. "I hope it does work. Even though you two aren't glued at the hip, it's still going to take a toll on you." He plays with my hair.

"I hate you two." Kate laughs. "Why? You wanted this to happen a lot more than we did." Simon says, making me laugh. "Yeah, but I didn't expect your two to turn from 100 up to 1000 with how close you guys are." She sighs. "You're just jealous that I'm 100% her number one now." Simon sticks his tongue out at her then kisses me. I grab his chin, giving him a long kiss. "Stop before you two end up fucking next to me either really making baby one or bugging the baby in there," Kate says making us stop. "First you at the house, Possessed Sam in the trunk, and you again right now. The fucking mood gets ruined." Simon groans.