11 | 5937 days ago

"We're close like average siblings but not super close like most twins

"We're close like average siblings but not super close like most twins."

~~~

"We gotta get Sam back." Deena looks back at us. "How? She's possessed now! Kate and Simon died for nothing!" I shout at her. "We can get Sam back!" She stares at me. "I don't want her back! I want my best friends! AND I CAN'T GET THEM BACK BECAUSE THEY'RE DEAD!" I start to break down again. "I get it they choose to help by being bait because that's what friends do... but they wanted to go with my theory/plan, but no, because you didn't want to." I can't help but start to cry. "Deena, I deep down don't think you truly care that they're gone. You showed no emotion hearing they were dead and you still haven't. I get people have to move on with their life, but you didn't even take a second." I let the tears just fall. "You didn't see Kate laying there... And you didn't see Simon die right in front of your eyes like Josh and I. Deena, I can't unsee it." She just looks away over to Sam.

"C. Berman. She can help us get Sam back. She lived through seeing the witch... so she can help us." She just ignores everything I said. "Deena," Josh says, upset that she ignored what was said. "She's your sister. Do you really wanna lose her too? I know we can't bring them back but it's possible to get Sam back." She gives me a look you give someone to let them know the person means a lot to them. "I'm not helping with the carrying." I walk out waiting by the car. I know it's wrong of me not to want to get Sam back, but I didn't want her or Deena to be happy because I can't. My happiness got taken away from me. I would still have it if they listen to me, or if I actually listen to my gut to go help, Kate.

I wonder if I ran to go help save Kate instead of doing my part, would I end up saving Simon too? Simon died because he stopped seeing Kate's body... So if that never happened... would I still have both of them with me right now? Soon Josh and Deena come out with Sam putting her in the trunk. "What if she can't help?" I ask, sitting in the backseat. "She has to. Maybe she knows something we don't." Deena says as she drives. It doesn't take that long to get to this chick's house. "Okay, wait out here with Sam. We'll be back." Deena says walking away as I stand by the trunk. "This is fucking stupid," I mumble to myself. "You know, I'm also pretty sure that C. Berman doesn't wanna be part of this. Don't think she wants to go through this again!" I shout from the car. As I listen to Sam growling and groaning in the trunk, I bang on the car, "Shut up possessed demon. Can't you be quiet like the other killers?" I groan too.

 Can't you be quiet like the other killers?" I groan too