Chapter 2 : Action Duel! Thomas vs Yuya

I caught up to them and went to you show. While walking Yuya decided to start a conversation.

"That duel is so cool! and also your Xyz monster is also strong though I admit they look so intimidating."

"Indeed it is, it's unfortunate though that guy can't give me enough challenge. So then I can provide more fan service."

I smile slightly and think about that last duel, sadly the amount of fan service isn't good enough but welp guess I can't be so picky about it.

Some of old Thomas personality has been merged with me, or is me that been completely merged with him though? Anyway, this is just a small price to pay since I'm a kinda boring person in my previous life.

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask, what's with this 'fan service' thing that you keep talking about?"

Yuzu questions and decided to join our conversation.

"Now that you say it, you look so passionate when you talk about fan service and stuff."

Yuya says and looking at me tilting his head.

"Well that Yuya is my passion as a duelist, I want to give everyone that I duel a good and possibly hard fight as much as I can. The stronger they are the more I can give the fan service they deserve."

They just nod there and as if they understand what I'm saying, though I bet they don't get what I'm saying at all, well it's ok because even I don't understand what I'm saying sometimes.

"Well then Yuya, now that you see me duel, do you think it's passable enough to be entertainer duelist? With my deck and all."

"Well I have to admit that some of your monster cards are scary, but we can always manage! After all, no matter what kind of deck you use you can always be an entertainer!"

Yuya said excitedly and I can't help but chuckled and shake my head, well at least he had spirit.

"Well whatever you say, let's just go to your duel school. Maybe it will help me make a decision."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Yuya grabs Yuzu's hand and drags her to where you show duel school is.

"Ah wait! Yuya!"

I can't help but chuckled and ran after them.

'well, this should be fun.'

After an hour of running, we have finally arrived at the building called You Show Duel School.

I looked at Yuya who pant and Yuzu who clutches her chest and taking a breath.

"Yuya...next time...don't run so fast..."

Yuzu panted while kneeling on the ground, Yuya looks at her and laugh embarrassed, and look at me.

"Ahaha...sorry Yuzu, but anyway what do you think about our school?"

I looked at the building in front of me. It's hard to describe in a proper way. The structure-building looked like super-advanced kindergarten or primary school, but it's a school about having fun to be entertaining in a duel so I don't see a problem with it.

"Well, it's a nice place and unique to say at least."

Yuya seems to be pleased with my answer.

"Great! Now let's go inside! I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you!"

Yuya opens the door and we entered in. Though the inside is not that big, it didn't look bad at all, there's a table, chair, couches, desk, and computer.