•selfless•

A/N Hi y'all! I hope you're having an awesome day! Here's Ch 2. Side note, Luka is in the same school as Marinette just in a different class. Also this is post-Wishmaker so Luka knows both superheroes' identities (I am so sorry for spoiling if you haven't watched it yet uhh but I hope you like it.)

--Luka's pov--

I was chilling and playing a new tune I made for Juleka, when I saw Marinette with her head in her hands and running towards the bathroom. At first, I thought it was nothing and returned back to strumming. But then, I heard sobbing. I looked back in concern. Marinette was a strong person and had good control of her feelings. If she's crying, something bad must've happened. I go over to the girls' bathroom and quietly knock on the door, hoping for a response. Nothing. "Marinette?" I call. 

"L-Luka? What are you doing outside of the girls' bathroom?" My cheeks flush.

"Oh uh- I heard you sobbing Marinette, is everything all right?" Again, silence. I'm about to knock on the door again when it opens. 

Out came a Marinette with a fake smile plastered on her face and dried tears staining her cheeks. "I'm fine! What are you talking about?" She said.  I sighed. I knew Marinette well enough to know she wasn't ok right now.

I put my hands on her shoulders and turned her so she was facing me. "Marinette. I know something's wrong, will you please tell me? You can't lie to a friend." Marinette's cheeks lit up furiously then died down as a tear rolled down her freckled nose.

"Luka, I- Adrien- he hates me. He's d-dating Lila." I let my mouth form a small "o" as Marinette slides down the wall and starts to cry again. Adrien could never do that, he's always hated Lila. There has to be some twist in this story. I slide down to sit next to Marinette and let her head rest on my shoulder. She continues to sob and tell me the whole story as I comfort her. "Marinette, I'm sure Adrien didn't really mean that. Lila's influenced him in some way, but that could never be Adrien talking. You two love each other, you just don't know it yet." I think about the fact that Marinette is Ladybug and Adrien, Chat Noir. They're made for each other in every way but it'll take a long time for them to realize. For now, I have to make Adrien register that he loves no one other than Marinette, and comfort my lil bug.

Marinette calms down a bit after some time. I help her up and wipe her tears away. Alya comes running to hug Marinette and apologize. I love you, lil bug, I think. It's hard for me to see you like this. But you love someone else. I've gotten my heart broken and I know Adrien broke much more than that today, but I will fix it. For the sake of my love. 

A/N That's it for chapter 2! Sorry it's even shorter, 534 words in total. If you have suggestions for the rest of the story, let me know. Bug out!