"Okay so, I'm going to throw you girls some pitches that a pitcher would normally throw. Now I'm not Son so these pitches might not be exact alright? Hyunjin you're up lets go" He motioned for her to step into the batter's box.

She put on her helmet and elbow guard as she stepped up. She tighten her gloves and does a practice swing.

Jung sets up on the mound as Hyunjin does too. He winds up and throws a fastball right down the middle and she gives a big swing. The ball soars through the air and lands in the outfield by the fence.

The girls stare in awe as they watched the ball fly towards the fence. Chaewon stares at her friend with a big smile feeling proud that she's playing the one sport she sweared to never play again.

"Woah!"

"Touchdown!"

"Yo what the fuck Yeojin? We're playing baseball not football and it wasn't even a home run"

They laughed and looked at Yeojin who facepalmed when was corrected by Hyejoo.

Hyunjin kept hitting all five pitches thrown at her with ease and Jung was happy to see that she's still the best player.

After her it was Chaewon's turn, she was a little shy and nervous because people were watching her.

Hyunjin noticed her friend fidgeting in her spot "Hey you got this Wonie, don't think about us watching just focus on the ball and swing your bat" She gives her a little pat on the shoulder and smiles.

Chaewon nods and turns to look at Hyejoo, the wolf-like girl gives her a smile easing her nerves. She smiles back and steps into the batter's box. Putting on her gloves, she gets ready and waits for her pitch.

The girls watch as the sophmore swings and ball bounces beween second and third base.

"Eyy lets get it Chawonie"

"Good job Wonie"

Chaewon recieves compliments and gives a small 'assa' after seeing where the ball went. Hyejoo watches the older jump in her spot after hitting and smiles at her being cute. She blushes thinking about how the shorter can make her go soft.

Everyone had to six pitches when it was their turn. If they missed one, then they kept going till hitting the six pitches Jung gives them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

As they were batting, Hunjoon was over on the side talking to Lee and Choi about what happened the past two days.

"I really hate what's going on with the girls. Its like Jinhyuk wants to make sure that Hyunjin doesn't beat him again and humiliate in front of eveybody. He needs to be stopped" He sighs as the other two nod.

"Yea you're right but if we talk to the principal wouldn't the game be off?" Lee asks.

They thought about it and frowned. If they were to talk to the school about this, then the girls wouldn't get to play. The girls want to play so bad and they want to see them win.

Hunjoon sighs "Well what can we do to stop Jinhyuk from hurting the girls again? I mean we can try to talk to his parents but I doubt they'll actually talk to him" They think about it and Choi lights up with an idea.

"What if we kidnap Jinhyuk and threaten him to never hurt the girls? We can say we're part of the mafia and that Hyunjin is the daughter of the boss so we have permission to kill him if he does it again"

Choi finishes and looks at his buddies waiting for their reply. Lee and Hunjoon blankly stare at him then they make eye contact with each other before sighing.