1081-1090

Chapter 1081
Previous Catalog Next
Qixia fairy, who opened the sarcophagus, also stepped back a little, and Jie Jie, the God of Kui moon, gave a strange smile. The sarcophagus did not need command, but it swept again after a circle in the air.

"Hum!"

Qixia fairy snorted, and the sachet hidden in her waist suddenly flashed, and she had a colorful sword in her hand.

Yang Ling saw this face a joy, the appearance of this thing will force back some Yin Qi, visible high quality.

Qixia fairy has been sitting alone in the sea of flowers for hundreds of thousands of years. She does not know how many ferocious beasts want to plunder Qixia flower, but she repels them and takes its body materials to refine magic weapons.

She is also a multi treasure woman with Mitian's treasure refining resolution. Does she have as many magic weapons as Su Qiling and XiaoLongNu.

Sure enough, the sword in her hand shook off another attack from the sarcophagus. After that, a blue long whip appeared again. It snapped on the sarcophagus, and even took the coffin away.

Kui moon god see this cold hum: "many magic weapons, but want to rely on these things to beat back the sarcophagus is impossible."

"You can fight the sarcophagus slowly!"

After saying that, he looked at Yang Ling and others and said in a cold voice, "I will swallow you first, strengthen my evil moon array, and then solve Ling Qixuan!"

As soon as the voice fell, he opened his mouth and spewed out a mass of black gas, which turned into hundreds of ferocious faces, and came to them with great momentum.

Mei Ning and other people were shocked. Feng Pingbo said softly, "two younger martial sisters, this man is very powerful. Let's use Feng lingmiao's concealed attack skill quickly!"

Meiling immediately began to Jue and chant, Meining said eagerly, "catkins, you hide behind me, don't run around!"

As they showed their magic power, the three drank softly at the same time. Between the magic power blending, a big white hand grabbed the face.

"Bang", white hands will be a few faces shot to the ashes, but more faces are howling bite on the big hand, the light on it is rapidly dim down.

"No, these ghosts can absorb our true Qi!"

Feng Pingbo was shocked, but Kui Yueshen laughed and said, "can you fight my swallowing magic skill?"

After that, a wave of hands again, more ferocious faces came over!

The wind calmed the waves and said, "defeat the enemy with a sword!"

Three people at the same time a pat storage bag, three silver swords floated out, directly into the group of faces chopped up.

This school's swallowing magic skill has little effect on controlling magic weapons. Three long swords fly up and down at one time, and the coordination is perfect. It can even resist the attack of thousands of faces.

"Oh? The art of joint attack is a little interesting. "

The sunflower moon god sneered and pointed to the blood moon in the sky. The blood moon burst out a suction force and went straight to Meiling.

"Ah

Mei Ling was pulled by the invisible suction. Although she didn't feel dizzy immediately because of her Qi and blood, she still puffed out a mouthful of blood, and her face became very pale.

At the same time, the magic weapon of the long sword she controlled was immediately dimmed.

"Little sister!"