571-580

Chapter 571
Previous Catalog Next
"Ding, you smashed Qiao yuan's wish to invite Su Qiuxia and Su Qiling to dinner. Attribute point + 1."

Qiao Yuan said that he would run away, but listen to Yang Ling indifferently: "if I'm sorry, what do you want the police to do?"

"Sister Qiuxia, do you think so?"

Su Qiuxia chuckled and shook her head.

At this moment, Su Xia finally saw why she could feel pity.

Yang Ling is here. With his influence, let alone Zhang Lao, it is useless to be a few higher levels!

Now it is not only Su Qiuxia's pity, but also the eyes of the melon eating masses around him.

You Qiao yuan is No. 1, but it depends on who you compare with.

Compared with ah Ling, it's far from enough. There are hundreds of ways to make you bankrupt.

Qiao yuan is very uncomfortable now. He wants to go, but he doesn't dare.

He robbed his wife in public. His subordinates also said that they could not get along with them. This is simply a declaration of war.

If he leaves like this, it is estimated that within half a month, the company will have to be broken up.

"Yang Mr. Yang Dong, I really don't know Miss Su is your girlfriend. I'll prepare a apology for you when I go back! "

"Or is this the end of the matter?"

Yang Ling laughingly looked at him and said: "first of all, officer Su is not my girlfriend. She is the captain of the police when I was the assistant police officer. She is a person I respect."

"Second, I will tell you clearly now that no matter who you are looking for and who will help you, officer Su will not have dinner with you, let alone other things."

"I said this sentence by Yang Ling. Remember it."

"Yes, yes, yes..."

Qiao yuan nodded repeatedly, not daring to refute anything.

Yang Ling continued: "the third and most important point."

"I have to remind you not to be too arrogant."

"Seriously, you should thank me for being here, or God knows what you're going to face."

When she said this, everyone was stunned, but Su Qiling understood the implication of Yang Ling. She chuckled and said, "it's not so serious. It's a dilemma of life and death at most."

"This kind of thing always happens in a long life, don't you think, boss Qiao?"

Qiao yuan's face turned white, and Su Qiling's laughter seemed to ring in his heart. That kind of creepy feeling made his scalp numb and he was almost suffocating.

At the moment, he understood the meaning of Yang Ling's words

"Yang Dong, I must remember what you said," he said

"I, can I go?"

Yang Ling waved his hand in disgust and said, "let's go."

Qiao yuan and other people, such as amnesty, fled from the shopping mall in the jeering eyes of the surrounding people.

"Ding, you have satisfied Qiao yuan's five people's wish to pass the customs safely. The wish value is + 1."

Looking at their back, Su Qiuxia whispered, "ah Ling, thank you!"

Yang Ling said with a smile, "do I look like a flower protector?"

"Poof..."

A word made Su Qiuxia laugh. She chuckled: "I'm not a flower in the greenhouse, but it's good to let you protect it..."