Chapter 9: COFFEE TERIOR

Start from the beginning

"Have you forgotten that I was actually kicked out from training? And you think that by doing the job alone will earn you enough money for the plane tickets? In that case, dream on babo! Watch and learn from oppa here", Jackson pounded on his chest and said so.

Alright, I will let him be then.

In the end, Jackson positioned at the cashier whereas I was the one making the orders.

And very soon, our first few customers arrived.

"Annyeong, we would like five cups of iced americano please", I heard one of them said with my back turned against them.

I was busy trying to get those quick and easy recipes into my head in order to save time but Jackson then called out to me.

"Wendy-ssi! Are you that rude? Didn't you hear that our first few customers have arrived?"

"Oops, I'm so sorry!", I twirled around quickly,

"Annyeong! EH? GOT7?!", my eyes widened at the sight.

JB, Jr, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom were standing at the counter, smiling brightly at me.

"Noona! You look cute in that apron", Bambam pointed out which made my face turn red.

"What are you guys doing here?", I asked while craning my neck to look around, still searching for another person.

"Here to give you some support of course. And for your information, we didn't invite Mark hyung so quit looking", JB replied, as if he was reading my mind.

I got their iced americano ready in a few minutes time and I brought them to their table.

"If you guys left Mark oppa alone, then who else will he be with now?", I asked causally as I laid each of their cups on the table.

"Jessica noona", Youngjae answered without even thinking.

I flinched at his words but luckily, JB was quick enough to cover up for him.

"Er... Don't think too much about it! Anyway, you want to keep this as a surprise from him right? He is just teaching Jessica some rap skills. Besides, Yerin and Jimin are there too."

Just as JB mentioned that, I happened to receive a text from Jimin.

From: Jimin

No worries unnie. I've got my eyes on those two right now! I will make sure that that Jessica wouldn't come into contact with Mark oppa at all! Rest assured and fighting at work! 💪 :D Yerin send her well wishes too!

Hahaha, thank goodness I have these girls around.

Since GOT7 was here at cafe, it soon attracted a lot of fans. Just to catch a glimpse of them, most of the fans bought a few drinks and stayed in to chat with their idols. The orders kept coming in now and I got really busy.

Just like that, the journey of my part time job there started.

For the next few days, different idols would drop by the cafe, attracting their group of fans too. Yerin and Jimin came the next day and Jackson even got Amber to turn up here as well. I was amazed to be finally able to meet her in person. I really liked her as she is humorous, easy going and definitely of a different personality from other girls, like one of a kind.

I am starting to enjoy working here a lot.

-
-
-

At Roommate's Sharehouse,

"Youngji-ah! I can't believe that you didn't tell us that Wendy-ssi is currently working at your family cafe?!", Joonhyung oppa bellowed, and Youngji soon came scrambling down the stairs from the second level.