"Geez, chill out." She said as her right hand went to the back of his head and she began massaging it.

It relaxed Chifuyu a little, she smiled when she heard him let out a soft groan. "He'll be here. Yamagishi's with him, right?" She asked as she lets go of him. She took a few steps closer to the window to see the view.

"Yeah, and he better be." said Chifuyu as he took a sip of his milkshake.

Then she took her blazer off, her dress wasn't even that revealing, but it still caused all of the men to look at her. Chifuyu noticed and quickly shot them a deadly glare, they all flinched and immediately looked away.

The two bodyguards snickered and did a fist bump. "Mr. Matsuno sure is the jealous type, huh?" one of them whispered. "He sure is. I don't blame him though."

[first name] threw her blazer at a near by chair, letting it hang there for a while. "I'll leave as soon as Takemichi arrives." she said, still looking through the window.

Chifuyu being the protective boyfriend he is, he took her blazer from the chair and went behind her, placing her blazer on her shoulders. "Okay. I might come home late, again." He said, throwing the empty cup of the milkshake at a near by small garbage can.

"It's okay. Kazutora and I are gonna have dinner later, please join us when the meeting finished early.." she said, looking at his reflection in the window with a warm smile. He smiled back at her, "Sure.."

Then they both heard the door opened, meaning someone came.

"HELLO! THANK YOU FOR HAVING US!!" The men greeted the person who arrived.

"He's here." she said, still looking through the window. Chifuyu hummed in response.

"Takemitchy, why aren't you answering your phone?" said Chifuyu as he turned to face Takemichi, who has just arrived with Takuya and Makoto.

"Chifuyu! Thank God!!  I got no clue what's going on here!!" said Takemichi, looking really happy to his friend in front of him. Chifuyu got confused and raised a brow at him, "Huh? What the hell are you talking about?"

Takemichi was taken aback. He still has no idea what's going on. Since he just came back from the past, and no one knows about that. He was getting a little nervous, then he calmed when he heard a familiar soft laugh.

He looked behind Chifuyu and saw a young woman wearing a tight dress, Takemichi  blushed when she turns around to look at him.

"Excuse him Takemichi, your second-in-command here is just a little cranky today.." she said, smiling at him warmly.

Takemichi's eyes widened in shock when she mentioned his name, "Y-You know me...?" he muttered, then his eyes grew wider when he realized who she was. "Wait a sec—[FIRST NAME]?! You're here too?!"

"Yeah, sorry for coming here without letting you know. I'm about to leave anyway, you two should hit the road too." She said as she tiptoed and kissed Chifuyu on the lips and left with the two bodyguards that Chifuyu hired for her.

Takemichi's jaw dropped after what he just witnessed. "W-Wait..you two are together??"

Chifuyu raised a brow at him, "Yeah..? You know that 10 years ago? Seriously, what's up with you today?"