"Don't worry am not that kind of person I don't even know her I hate you not her" I said.

"I still don't trust you" he said

"Ughh you have my word" I said a bit annoyed.

"Okay she is very kind sometimes too kind and she is very easy to cry please don't upset her I'll bring her Monday" he said.

"Yay another girl to over group" Adona grinned.

"Okay am off" Gorgiana replied

"If you crash no one will remember you enjoy your drive" I smirked.

"Goodbye" he groaned leaving.

"Anyways don't tell anyone especially Adonis come close" she smiled.

I walked near her and she pulled me to her.

"Diamond I have a major crush on Octavius from ever since I saw him" she smiled.

"Your joking" I gasped

"Nah girl he is sex on legs I just want to kiss him and never let go everyday I fantasize about him it drives me crazy but Adonis doesn't allow me to date" she mumbled.

Adonis does not allow her to date bullsh*t.

"Oh my God you are serious you should totally tell Octavius ignore Adonis" I grinned.

"No need"

We turned around and Octavius was leaning against the wall smirking and chewing our cookie.

Ohh sh*t he heard everything well this must be interesting.

"Did you hear everything I said" Adona said blushing.

"Mmmhh I heard every single thing and to be honest I have a huge crush on you from since I laid eyes on you" he said.

"I guess I should leave" I smiled stepping out into the main entrance.

Ahh young love.

And to h*ll with am not going in that living room with Adonis he might wake up and God knows.

Adona's POV

Why is this happening the moment I finally tell my biggest secret the person who the secret is about finds out we really live in a twisted world.

And he better not make this situation anymore awkward than it already is.

"Well that's out there I have a crush on you and you have a crush on me but it can't go further because of Adonis" I mumbled.

"Your right he'll never approve of us" he answered and I saw the disappointment in his face.

Nope am a grown woman I make my d*mn decisions in life not my brother and I date whoever I want if I want date the president I can and he should respect that, he's has no right to block my love life or my happiness to find my true love.

"Screw that and Adonis" I ran and smash my lips on his and he lift me up deepen the kiss.

Wait am kissing my dream crush d*mn his mouth is nice.

He later shoved his tongue in my mouth, okay he knows what he's doing.

Then we parted to catch our breath.

"Am so sorry I shouldn't have done that" I mumbled.

"Shut up and do it again" he groaned.

So I smiled and reconnected my lips to his and our mouths moved like a flowing stream and God d*mn it was nice best feeling I've ever felt.

"Your so pretty and I never knew you were that brave, so if we continue we keep this a secret until we figure out a suitable way to tell Adonis" he said breathing heavily.

"And I'll make sure he doesn't find out until you guys are ready to tell him now just go you love birds" I heard Diamond said.

I totally forgot she was still here.

"Am driving" Octavius smiled.

I smiled back then Diamond handed me my stuff then Octavius threw me over his shoulder and spank my buttocks.

"Hey just don't get her pregnant mister" Diamond smiled.

"Wait I should stay and help you clean up" I insist.

"No goooooooooooooooooooo" she said.

"You sure you don't want me to stay and help Octavius can wait" I said.

"Are you def I got it plus I have Martha so go spend time with your man" she smiled.

"And why must I wait" Octavius growled.

"Okay then and you have your man to deal with in the living room" she mumbled.

"Adonis and I aren't together and when your free we are gonna talk about your relationship with him" she said.

"Yeah yeah you two aren't together YET" I laughed along with Octavius.

"Byeeee" she smirked

I waved goodbye and Octavius and I went to my car and he placed me in the passenger seat and gave me a peck before going in the divers seat.

"Oh we are gonna make today useful" he smirked.

I blushed deeply at him and he took off.

Aww today is gonna be a blast..

Okay loves a great big clap for our girl Adona who's next maybe it can be Greg or even Diego or even Diamond and Adonis Hmm anyways love yall❤❤..