There goes my second strike.

"I will ring down. Jasper come to my office."

Quickly turning to me for one last exchange of remorse, he began to slowly walk out of the room, but Mr. Davis stepped in front of him. Their chests almost touching, he waited until Jasper looked at up him.

"And be sure to come to mine..." He uttered coldly. "First thing in the morning."

Jasper reached to the back of neck once more and put his head down, from where I was standing, I could hear him mumble 'shit' to himself.

"Yes sir." He managed to say clearly, despite his obvious uneasiness.

When he managed to slip away from Mr. Davis, he havered to Mr. Patry where he received a small shove out the door and then turned to the left, leaving me alone with both Administrators.

"I can handle it from here Jim." He said with his expression on me. "You're in for a long night young lady. Shut that door, we need to talk." He finally spoke.

"W-we're not going to your office?" I asked hesitantly, knowing full well I ran the risk of a harsher instrument, but I wanted more time to mount a defense.

"No, everything I need is right here; you, a chair, your desk, my belt, your hairbrush or that ruler..."

"Okay I get it," I interrupted. "you're very resourceful." I glanced past him, trying to emphasize my desperation.

He gave me a nonchalant smirk before motioning for me to obey. Mr. Patry hadn't said a word, he was standing in the background admiring the sudden prowess of Mr. Davis. More than likely appreciating this as he believes that Mr. Davis' leniency towards me has increased over the past few months.

"Go shut that door." He pointed behind him.

I obeyed and moved into the far corner away from my desk, trying to keep as much distance as I could. I staggered past him, turning my back to the wall so I could watch his movement, and went to my door. Mr. Patry had waited until I was almost next to him before he began his journey to the hallway.

"No."

Gripping the doorknob tightly, I took a deep breath and returned my attention to him. I could see Mr. Patry come to a complete stop almost instantly. His head had suddenly snapped as he turned to face me, but I was not concerned about him right now. My fight would be with my guardian.

"You want to run that by me again?" Mr. Davis said quickly, his eyes ferociously fixed on me.

"I-I said no." I declared, somehow managing to maintain my stance despite the twitching in my head. "Why should I..."

"Because I told you to and you will do as you're told, or you will spend every morning and night for the next week over my knee." He threatened.

Seeing me still hesitate, a fire ignited in his eyes that matched the intensity of his clenched jaw. "Let me pass." He waited until I moved from the door before taking the outer handle and pulling it shut.

I edged closer, carefully putting my ear against it so I could hear their whispers.

"There's one only instrument for inappropriate conduct." Mr. Patry said clearly, speaking in a normal tone.

"I agree. But I'm going to give her my belt for that."

"Absolutely, do whatever it is you need to do Harold."

"Cancel Jasper's chores for the morning, he's going to be spending a substantial amount of time with me tomorrow. I'll leave it to you to establish an appropriate chore list for Naomi."