Cut to Wash arriving at Thea's limp body

Washington: (whispering) Thea. Are you okay? Thea. Dammit. Delta, are you here? Delta?

Wash places a healing unit next to Thea in order to revive her. Radio sounds

Washington: Church, I have Thea. She's hurt, but I'm going to keep her alive with a healing unit. How are you doing with the Meta?

Church: (over radio) Eheee! We're dying!

Shawn: (Over radio) Send an air strike on this guy!

Washington: Oh, great.

Cut back to everyone else except Grif as the Reds' Warthog, playing Tejano music, skids past the room they're all cowering in.

Sarge: Hey, come on. We've still got payments left on that thing. You'd better not scratch the paint job.

Shawn: Not the time!

Sarge ran back in as a mysterious person popped behind the Meta.

Meta: (swooshing/growling sounds)

Washington: Hi.

The meta heard a voice behind him and turned around to see agent Washington holding a chain gun.

Washington: Remember me?

Wash approaches and fires at the Meta with a chain gun, and the Meta slows time, changes his armour back to white, and leaves.

Washington: It's gone! Dammit! You idiots, we almost had it!

Simmons: Almost had it? We never even hurt it!

Church: He means before you got here! We had it crippled and you guys showed up and screwed everything up!

Sarge: Aw, yeah. You guys looked like you had everything under control before we got here.

Church: Hey, up yours, Red. I don't see you doing anything heroic.

Shawn: You don't cross me as heroic.

Simmons: It threw our car at us.

Grif walks up to them irritated.

Grif: I'm fine by the way, just in case anyone's wondering.

Shawn: I'm sure your fine.

Washington: Well, the three of you are staying with us now. I can't possibly hope to fight the Meta in this state with just Church, Shawn and ...Thea!

Church: (at the same time) Thea!

Cut to everyone crowded around Thea, who still passed out peacefully

Caboose: Why does Mia get to take a nap and I don't?

Shawn: She was forced into a nap Caboose.

Church: (Worryingly) Wash, what's the verdict?

Washington: I don't know. She seems okay. I think she was knocked out, I just can't get her to come out of it.

Sarge: What did you Blues do to my Soldier!?

Church: Why would I do anything to my daughter you idiot! It was the Meta!

Sarge: Why you little-!

Washington: Enough! We have bigger problems on our hands!

Church and Sarge: Fine.

After their argument Thea started mumbling in her sleep.

Thea: (mumbling) Whuh, I, memory is the key.