"Hello!" Eloise called, jumping onto Remus' back. The boy stumbled before reaching back and holding her up. "Hey Foxy." The girl hopped off of Remus.

"Shouldn't you be rescuing Valentina? I thought it was Welsh tradition for the bride to be kidnapped by her own family on her wedding day," Lily piped up, she tried to hide the disproval of the tradition and failed. Eloise shook her head. "Val's family wasn't keen on the tradition. The whole event here is a blend of Argentina and Wales, quite fascinating if I do say so myself." Eloise grinned to herself. "You're weird," James commented, making Eloise stick her tongue out at him.

"Good morning." The Marauders and Lily turned to see Benji standing by them in all his awkward glory. "You made it!"  Sirius exclaimed, Benji offered a timid smile. James looked around. "Now we're an uneven number...." James trailed off, his eyes met Eloise.

Eloise's honey sweet lopsided smile played on her lips. "Where's Quinn?" Peter couldn't answer as he became very flushed, so Sirius swooped in. "Wormy was too scared to ask her to a wedding," Sirius said. Peter nodded sadly. Remus put a hand on Peter's shoulders and caught the boy's gaze. "Luckily for you, Foxtail, Padfoot and Prongs have no shame," He was interrupted by James, Sirius and Eloise's hollers of protests which made some people give them disapproving looks. "Here." Remus turned Peter around by his shoulders.

Quinn Chang stood a small distance from the group, she wore a red floral qipao and her hair was carefully pulled back into a bun with delicate silver pins. The smile on Peter's face was contagious and his friends' lips mirrored his.

☆——⍟——☆

Music played and Bill and Charlie Weasley walked down the aisle throwing petals. Fabian walked out first and stood by the wedding arch awaiting Valentina. The music started and Valentina and her father started walking down the flower path. She held a bouquet that contained some myrtle leaves and various flowers, the lace on her dress had been carefully made by her mother and her tias. Ever so often the blue petticoat Valentina wore was visible under her white dress. Valentina's mother had insisted on making adjustments to Fabian's new dress robes and had ended up working in some lace of Valentina's veil into Fabian's tie.

A priest spoke some words in Spanish and continued in English, he mentioned God on various occasions before proceeding to the wedding ceremony. All the while, Valentina and Fabian held hands and looked at each other with a pure look of adoration.

They had met on the Hogwarts Express and a friendship bloomed between the two. Merry laughter and hugs made way for blushes and stuttering, until Gideon got tired of it and impersonated his twin to ask out Valentina and took polyjuice potion to ask Fabian out as Valentina. Of course the couple found out but their romance only grew from their first date on. Until Valentina and Fabian had both decided to ask each other to marry them, resulting in an awkward moment when both dropped to their knees at a Christmas party with Valentina's family.

When it was time for the vows, they were filled with anecdotes and love. Once more, both Fabian and Valentina had the same idea. Valentina finished her vows in Welsh, saying she loved Fabian. Fabian in turn had done the same but in Spanish, which had resulted in some chuckles from the crowd.

The union between Fabian Tristan Prewett and Valentina Luiza Cabrera Santos Caceras Luna Sanz was sealed with a kiss. As a married couple they turned to run down the aisle while their friends and family threw rice in the air. When a shovel was set up over a fire and the two grains of wheat jumped off together, signifying that the marriage would last, everyone cheered and the festivities could commence.