Rogue Wars Online: Continuation

Magsimula sa umpisa

Bakit? Because this is a game of survival. In this world of dangerous games and threatening situations, may mas importante pa nga ba sa sarili mo?

Kung lalaban sila sa mga salita ni Marcella, the player-killers who June controls and the largest alliance in RWO would be against them. They would be at a total disadvantage kung pipiliin nilang magside sa isang babaeng walang kung-sino sa tabi niya.

They feel bad for Finn, but they need to ignore what's happening. All to finish this game and live.

Marcella and June already knew that. From the sparrow's evasive personality who always wants to keep her privacy, alam ni Marcella na hindi siya magpapakilala sa game. Kaya ginamit niya iyon para gumawa ng plano. June, as Finn's old friend, knows that she would rather play alone. If Finn doesn't make strong connections in the game, no one will side by her once the plan commences.

It's a fail-proof plan.

They got rid of those who are very loyal at Finn first - three players who has enough reputation to help Finn against them: Caspian, who will be backed up by Oliver and to all those players who admires him. Depore, who has Kairo's entire alliance with her, as well as those who follows them. Lastly, Renée, who has Sebastian and other males completely whipped for her, ready to help her.

If they drop all their deaths on Finn's hand, baiting her for everyone to bite on, it will be her doom.

Once she falls, she'll change. Just to keep herself from landing on the ground.

At mula sa recent behavior ni Finn, the cold expression and how she even closed in herself, mukhang gumagana na nga ang changes niya. If she becomes the worst version of herself, would anyone still change their perception of her once the truth comes out?

"You look happy." komento ni Marcella nang makita ang kumikinang na mata ni June.

Somewhere in the crowd, may isa ring masaya sa kasalukuyang nangyayari.

"She made my life a living hell. Time to make hers one."

Marcella wondered what Finn made for June to act like this. Kung siya ang tatanungin, it was greed that made her do it. There are things in life that she couldn't just afford to give up. There are things that should never be stolen from here. Dahil ayaw na ayaw niya nang bumalik pa doon.

"Ano ba ang ginawa niya?"

June glanced at her. "That one afternoon, she decided to sit beside me. That was her first mistake."

Kumunot ang noo ni Marcella, ngunit hindi na siya agad nakapagtanong dahil humakbang palapit kay Finn si June.

"Thank you for helping us, Sparrow." nakangiting wika niya.

Finn only stared at her and offered no response.

Watching them, Eura still couldn't believe what happened. Medyo nasaktan siya't hindi sinabi ni Finn ang totoo sa kanila, pero ilang taon niya na ring nakasama si Sparrow para malaman ang ugali nito. Finn must have been afraid that the privacy she built for years will be broken in one snap.

Sa totoo lang, hindi naniniwala si Eura sa sinasabi ng mga tao sa paligid niya. Laging nasa isip ni Finn na mapabuti sila, at kung balak nitong patayin silang lahat, sana sa una niya pa lang sinabi. Sana hindi na ito nag-abala pa na maghunt ng mga player-killers. Isa pa, hindi naman si Finn ambitious to use her skills in order to arrive at the top.

Sa pagsasama nila dito sa game, Finn has never cared about rankings. It was always the people around her who are threatened.

Eura sneaked a peek on Kairo. Gusto niyang tumulong o mag-speak up para kay Finn, ngunit hindi siya makagalaw. There are invisible chains pulling her to stay, ang bawat member niya at ang lider na ayaw umaksyon nang hindi pa nakumporma ang lahat. Natatakot din si Eura na baka kung gumawa siya ng hakbang, mapapahamak si Gavin.