Hoseok took her hand and gave her a sweet kiss. "Whatever you want." He told her. Whatever she said couldn't possibly be worse than what he's done in life.

"I had a miscarriage."

Well goddamn. He takes that back. She definitely had it worse.

Lia casts her eyes away. "I was 20 and Angelo had gotten me pregnant. We were young and stupid and my mom forced us to get married to at least the baby wouldn't be born out of wedlock." She looked almost ashamed to tell him this. It wasn't a good moment in her life and personally, she didn't like talking about it.

"I was 3 months in when I lost it. A little boy. We were gonna name him Caleb." Hoseok could see the tears in her eyes as she remembers the day where she started bleeding. Angelo was at work so she had to drive herself to the hospital and all alone, she had to find out she had lost her child.

Lia sniffled and wiped her tears. "Angelo wanted to try again recently, but I don't know if I can get pregnant again. What if it happens again? I can't-"

"It's okay, mama. There are other options, right? We can adopt."

Lia chuckled. "Hoseok, you're a felon, the only way we're adopting a baby is if we steal it." She was glad Hoseok wanted to try though, to make her happy. He was the greatest.

Hoseok pressed his forehead against hers. "Then we'll steal a baby. If that's what you want." He'll rob a fucking bank if that's what she wanted. Anything she wanted, he'd do just to see that smile on her face.

And she was smiling again, laughing while tears run down her cheeks. Hoseok wipes them away for her. "We have to steal a Blasian baby though. I at least want a little resemblance. 'Oh, they have my eyes if you squint at it and look sideways'." He continued to make jokes, trying to keep her spirits up.

And he managed to for the next two weeks all until the last two days rolled around. This was their last two days together for the next 7 years so they decide to spend it doing what they do best, what they love the most.

Sex.

And boy did they fuck like it was their last days on Earth. Lia holds on to him like it's the last time she's ever going to see him, touch him. Like he's going to disappear from her arms.

Hoseok saw it as getting their fill for the next 7 years but it wasn't nearly enough. Sex didn't make up for all the special moments that they would miss out on. They were putting their lives, their relationship on hold for years.

The first day was full of rough sex that felt Lia's legs shaking, feeling all light-headed and giggly as Hoseok marked nearly every inch of her body. Every position, every possible place in the house did not go un-fucked on. Standing up, against the wall, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, face-off, everything. Until it physically hurt to nut.

The second day, however, was a lot more gentle. Only positions where they could look directly at each other. Hoseok kissed her softly, passionately, like she meant the entire world to him, the sun, the moon, everything.

This felt a lot like breakup sex. Like "goodbye forever" sex and they both hated it. They held on to each other tight.

Lia stared at Hoseok on top of her. His hair was stringy from sweat and be looked to do handsome. His hands gripped her hips, running down her thighs, touching her delicately in contrast to the way he basically tossed her around like a rag doll.

He looked at her, their eyes locking together. She looked gorgeous under him, on top of him, anywhere near him really. He'd miss just staring at her with some lovesick gaze.

Lia wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss her as tears pricked her eyes. She couldn't let him go. It hurt too much.

Hoseok moved his lips and kissed the tip of her nose and then her forehead. "Don't cry, mama. Don't cry." He cooed softly, cradling her face with his right hand. "It's okay."