new years pt.1

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter!!
____________________
4 days till New Years Day
Jay's POV

Bang PD nim has told us that tomorrow is when we would be having a break for New Years. I am so excited to finally see my parents again!! I have missed them so much!!

I walked up to Ni-Ki, who just came back from dance practice, to ask him what he's going to be doing during our break. "Hi baby," I said while grabbing his hand. "Hi!!" He said enthusiastically. "What are going to be doing for our break? Are you going somewhere interesting?" I asked as I was swinging our arms back and forth.

That was when his smile dropped, looking down towards the floor. "What's up?" I frowned, moving closer to him. "I am going to be staying here. I don't have anywhere to go," he looked up at me. I saw how upset he was. "Do you want to stay with me and my parents for New Years?" "Would your parents even allow that?" "Of course they would. Lemme just ask them,".

I grabbed my phone from my pocket, calling my dad. "Hey dad! Ni-Ki doesn't really have anywhere to go for our break. Since his family does live in Japan. So I was thinking if he could stay with us," I said over the phone. "Well let me ask your mum and we'll see. Because I'm all here for it, you just have to tell your mum," my dad replied with.

"Honey!! It's Jongseong calling!! He would like to ask you something!," My dad said. "Jongseong sweetie?" I heard my mum say. "Yeah mum! It's me!" I looked to my right to see Ni-Ki smiling at me. I smiled back, while patting his head. "Mum? Could Ni-Ki stay over for our break?" I asked. "Well I mean sure. Is this because his family lives in Japan?"

"Yes," "Sure he can stay over!" My mum said. "Yay!! Ok!" I saw Ni-Ki's face brighten once I said that. "Bye honey. Love you," My parents said. "Love you too. Bye!!" I hung up, going towards Ni-Ki. I nodded and he started smiling. He pecked me on the lips, giving me a hug. I hugged him back while saying "We have to go tell Bang PD nim now,". He nodded grabbing my hand. Ni-Ki went to one of our managers, asking one of our managers to take us the Big Hit Building. I don't know why but our manager agreed fairly quickly, taking us to the van.

Time skip to when they get to Big Hit Building

We walked up to the elevator, pressing level 18. Once the elevator doors open Ni-Ki, our manager and I all walked up to Bang PD nim's office. We knocked on the door. "Come in," We heard Bang PD nim say inside of the room. We opened the door to see Bang PD nim smiling at us.

"Oh hello guys!! What brings you here?" He asked us. "We would like to ask you something," I said while Ni-Ki and I both sat down. "Yes?" Bang PD nim asked us. "Well I was going to stay here during our break because my family lives in Japan. But Jay hyung asked me spend my break with him. We have already gotten his parents' permission. So could I stay with him?". (I did not know how to word this).

"Well... I wasn't expecting that but if your Jay's parents are ok with this. I don't see why not,". I tried to hide my smile while looking at Ni-Ki. "Thank you,". We both stood up, bowing multiple times. Bang PD Nim also stood up, bowing to us. We left the office, going back towards our dorm to pack.

____________________
3 days till New Years Day
Ni-Ki's POV

I looked at our dorm one more time before walking out. I already said my goodbyes to the members. I took Jay hyung's hand, walking towards the van we would be using to get to his house. As soon as we sat down, he gave me a peck on the lips. I became a blushing mess since I wasn't expecting him to do that.