Chapter 1

( Hello guys plz ignore my English 🤭😂 )
Y/n' s pov :
Today is first day of highschool . I wake and start to get ready. I had breakfast and about to leave for highschool .
Okay first :- let's introduce y/n to us guys , Y/ n is a innocent , lazy girl , she is not really good at studies either, not to beautiful too. But still she has a nice nature she is friendly and talkative.
( Wait a min :
Author : I think y/n' s and my personality is same don't you think so guys , well you don't know me 😜😂🤭
Y/ n : continue story plzz I want to meet my prince charming 🥺
Author : It's depend on me behave well lazy Princess 😒😎 )
After I go to highschool then I meet my best friend Elsa ,
( Author : don't take name's seriously I really don't have good name's for characters 😉👻)
Elsa is my best friend from school , Then we meet at gate then we entered in highschool . Both Elsa and you saw a basketball 🏀 court you both went there .
Another pov : you saw a guy there with white shirt and shorts , he was playing basketball . Then you noticed him you thought you saw him before therefore you was waiting to see his handsome face. it was a practice match for selecting players for highschool basketball team 🏀🙄after that you went to near to that guy to see him. Then your eyes get widen by seeing his face he was Jeon Jungkook ( main lead of story 😝) he looked so handsome ( he is always handsome 🙌 😍)

 Then your eyes get widen by seeing his face he was Jeon Jungkook ( main lead of story 😝) he looked so handsome  ( he is always handsome 🙌 😍)

He was your senior from school and he has a cold personality. 😶 still, he was famous guy from your school alot of girls love him and he was also good at studies you remember you get shocked and try to run away. Because he was your crush in school days.
Jungkook's pov : I was playing basketball for getting selected at highschools basketball team then after match finished I saw a girl was walking towards me . She looks familiar. After our eye's meet. she was y/n. I saw her before at school. She try to run away.
Jk : Y/N !!
Y/n : ehmm ! Hii do you know me ? 🤨
Jk : yes I do , you are y/n from xxx school , right ??
Y/n : ye ...yess
Jk : Are you also a student here ??
Y/n : yes, nice to meet you
Jk : ohh yeah . ( With his cold attitude🙄 )
Then suddenly a voice came from back "JUNGKOOK " , It was Kim taehyung and other members was calling jk 😎
Jk went to meet his friends in middle of your conversation.
( Okay let's meet Kim taehyung ( second main lead😘 ) , He is most handsome guy there. He is funny guy ,sometimes flirty guy and he is good combination of hot and cute 🤭🥰 and most importantly he is very close to jk since they are best buddies 🐰🐻
( Author : Everyone in my story is very handsome, honestly .😍😁💜)
There was alot of girls in love with taehyung ofourse anyone would fall in love with tae......)

        Y/n' s pov : Omo Omo he was Jungkook ,right ?? Why he is here ?? Is this destiny ? I'm thinking to much

Y/n' s pov : Omo Omo he was Jungkook ,right ?? Why he is here ?? Is this destiny ? I'm thinking to much. Jungkook was my School crush but I already give up on him why he's is here again ? I have bad impression on him , okay calm down y/n It's okay he is past crush focus on studies 😅
( Let me tell you this taehyung wasn't in your school with Jungkook , they are neighbours since teenager's best friends too.
So guys as you know y/n was a dumb and lazy girl but she was a shy girl in school 😅 but her attitude was changing toward life and she was becoming confident girl ;)
Another pov : After that you talked with Elsa about Jeon jungkook , Elsa knows about that you had crush on him in school days . Then she try to calm you down . After having some chat with Elsa you both went to classroom.
You saw jk and taehyung and some handsome guys ( other BTS members😘💜 ) walking towards you. Then you go to your class and try to be focused. Suddenly while teacher was teaching a soft voice came from classroom's door. It was the great handsome taehyung 🤭
He gave a message to teacher and left classroom. Elsa whisper to you " Woww , He is so handsome 😍, Y/nnna. After your class finished you saw jk and taehyung at next classroom to your.
You see jk was studying and taehyung was looking around .You was busy admiring jk's beauty.

Then suddenly Elsa call your name loudly from back

Then suddenly Elsa call your name loudly from back. you was close to jk's classroom evryone was looking at you. Including jungkook 😳🙄

You suddenly run toward Elsa and cover her mouth and became embarrassed because everyone was staring at you and go to highschool ground

( I will publish next chapter so soon , sorry for short chapter 🥺 I hope you guys will love it 💜😉 )